Time to get rid of those sticky notes and move to monday.com
March 11, 2021

Time to get rid of those sticky notes and move to monday.com

Overall Satisfaction with monday.com

• Easy to adopt for many in our organization because it's so easy to use.
  • Helps us to collaborate with projects and initiatives.
  • Helps keep track of the little things (pick up flowers or send thank you card) just as well as it does for the big things (projects and initiatives).
It's used primarily by our IT group, but various teammates on the administrative side of our business are using it, too. Personally, it helps me get rid of all the sticky notes on my desk and frees me up to work on tasks. It gives us the ability to organize our projects and initiatives and track progress at a glance.
  • Very intuitive to use.
  • Easy to set up.
  • It is visually appealing.
  • When you create your own personal dashboard, it would be nice if the items were assigned to you by default.
I just found it simple and intuitive to use out of the box! It was great to get all of my sticky note items loaded up and then I was able to see what needed to be done first. It is very satisfying to have it all in one place. It also helped me be accountable for what I've done and helped me get organized for what I've got coming up.
I haven't had to use the support function yet, but if it's like monday.com at all, then it just works.
I haven't had any issues with things not working and I haven't seen any downtime.

Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?

Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?

Would you buy monday.com again?

It's good for someone on the go or someone that is working a hybrid schedule (a mixture of working from home, remotely, and in the office). It's nice to be able to see it on my phone when I'm on the go or don't have access to wi-fi. For anyone who is hesitant to give up their notepad and/or sticky notes, give it a shot! I've been a heavy sticky note user in the past and it was quite nice to get all of the items off those notes onto monday.com.

monday.com Feature Ratings