Overall Satisfaction with monday.com
- Not only do we save time with monday.com, but it keeps the entire team up to date on the progress of our project.
- Team collaboration has improved with monday.com as associates feel "connected" and see the part they play in the big picture.
- As we are brainstorming during our update sessions we can easily add any additional items of discussion and have them instantly "recorded" and part of our tracking.
It is used by approximately 40 people across the organization. I use it to keep track of my projects and to hold people accountable for timelines and results. I currently have 6 different active boards with board membership around 14 associates/leaders. It has been one of the best tools I have ever had access to and has significantly improved the productivity and results of my teams.
- Helps me to organize tasks and assign out responsibilities to my team.
- Allows me to set deadlines and identifies any response issues from non-performing parties.
- Keeps my team on task to achieve results.
- Everything to do with the project can be placed on monday.com for easy access at any time by all board members. No more searching for "lost" emails.
- I would like to see more print options and instant "graphing."
- The export to Excel could be more "concise" for layout and functionality.
Our administrator utilizes the 24/7 customer support for our team and all requests that I have had were answered promptly and satisfactorily.
I have been totally thrilled with monday.com. I have never had any issues with reliability and my overall experience has been phenomenal. I can truly say my personal productivity and that of my team has increased substantially when we started using monday.com to track our projects and to keep us on track for successful results.
Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?
Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy monday.com again?