Intuitive for Lead Tracking and Follow Up
March 09, 2021

Intuitive for Lead Tracking and Follow Up

Overall Satisfaction with monday.com

• The biggest positive impact is definitely time savings. The amount you are able to do, and with less effort is amazing.
  • With lead management, we are able to have much less loss than before using monday.com because of our ability to track so easily.
  • Shared projects are easy to communicate about as well as keep track of who is doing what, and when.
We use monday.com to integrate communication and workflows between each employee and each department. Its use is being implemented and encouraged across the entire organization. monday.com addresses a number of business problems we encounter. First among those being the need to properly communicate between departments. We also use it to keep records of workflows, actions taken, as well as tracking leads.
  • monday.com is great at allowing employees to collaborate together on comprehensive projects.
  • It allows an intuitive system for tracking and following up with leads.
  • Actions that were done on paper can be done using monday.com instead.
  • More options when moving and converting items from one board to another.
  • A smoother system for action integration.
  • More options for email integration.
This is one of the best aspects of monday.com. When I first used it I was pretty surprised at how intuitive it was. I built a custom board for lead tracking within minutes. Much of what I have learned in monday.com has simply been by using it. It is easy to start up and even easier to use as you get accustomed to having it around.
It is difficult for me to answer this particular question. I have primarily been a basic user of the program. There have been times when I needed support, but that was done through our IT personnel who actually manage the entire team's use of monday.com in the office. I am sure it is great though!
monday.com has been incredibly reliable. In my line of work, and what I use it for, I have converted a number of tasks that used to be done with paper workflows to monday.com instead. Though I do not often use monday.com on the mobile app, it is nice to though that that is there if and when it is needed.

Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?

Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?

Would you buy monday.com again?

The specific scenario with which I am familiar in making monday.com work for me is in tracking and following up with leads. monday.com allows the user to create a platform that is unique to their needs and workflows. This allows me to create quick tabs and areas for information that allow me to quickly identify where my time needs to be dedicated on a given day. I would say one of the areas where monday.com is somewhat less effective is in general communication between partners and employees. It is great when coming together around a particular project and getting things done, but not as good for everyday communication.

monday.com Feature Ratings