Time management made simple
March 10, 2021

Time management made simple

Overall Satisfaction with monday.com

• Better look at my task of the day/weeks.
  • Time management.
  • Work understand.
monday.com is only being used by our department, the digital marketing department. My manager, who is the head of the Creative team in Marketing was already using monday.com a few years ago and when he came by Entain, he saw how undisciplined the tasks were asked and distributed. We needed a great way to arrange the task and description of new social media and acquisitions works for the department.
  • You can show where you are in you work by simply clicking a button (Working on it, done, stuck, etc.).
  • Ping your colleagues on the task very easily.
  • See very quickly what are your tasks of the day.
  • Notifications, too much and maybe too big when you click on the button.
  • You cannot share files on monday.com.
  • The indicators for conversation only show how much first messages there is in the task but they are not showing how long can be a conversation.
For the day to day aspect, monday.com is clearly the best software I have used. The time management with the deadline, the conversation with colleagues, the feedback with the manager, everything is on point.

But I have never used automated templates in it, so I cannot speak about them today.
I cannot give a rating because I'm not the person in contact with the Customer Services at monday.com.
It has considerably changed my experiences.

The design color in the status section make it really easy to see where I am in my work, but also where are my colleagues in their work. If they are stuck, you can help them for example.
The deadline part has changed my time management.

In my future work, I will ask for monday to work with.

Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?

Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?

Would you buy monday.com again?

When a colleague comes to me with a new idea, I directly redirect him on monday.com, so we can all have a better view of what is urgent and what isn't.
My manager can easily give me tasks. But, if I have too much, it will clearly appear on my deadline and he (or I) can redirect one task to my colleagues.

monday.com Feature Ratings