Excellent overall experience. Feedback provided. Sorry for my rusty English!
March 14, 2021

Excellent overall experience. Feedback provided. Sorry for my rusty English!

Overall Satisfaction with monday.com

• Time savings.
  • Better rituals with the team.
  • Better customer reporting.
  • Better employee adoption.
  • Risks reduction, related to clients.
Across the whole organization. We use it in order to manage internal tasks and tasks related to our clients (we provide consulting services) allocated to everyone in our team. By using monday.com we solved problems regarding organization, tasks allocation, tasks control, tasks automations and capacity of our team. It was very helpful.
  • Manage team members.
  • Tasks prioritization.
  • Unified vision across different clients via dashboards.
  • Loading velocity.
  • Automations could duplicate not only elements but also their contents and comments.
  • Include chat between users (like Slack).
I believe the usability is excellent. Very easy to use. However, at the beginning the onboarding process with the team was a little bit confusing and seemed a bit complex. After one week of use everybody looked like they were mastering the tool. It is a very good sign. Maybe it is inherent to a tool like this, maybe the onboarding process could be easier.
I haven't had to use the support so far. That is another excellent sign! And maybe because we have a project owner internally responsible for instructing everyone. He provides internal support for the use of the platform. Probably when he has problems or some difficulty, he need to access the support. However I am very close to this person and never saw him complaining regarding this matter.
It seems to me it is a very stable platform. I am using it for a few months now, maybe 3 or 4 and maybe just once or twice I had a problem regarding this matter. And still, it was rapidly solved and fixed. It didn't impact my overall experience.

Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?

Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?

Would you buy monday.com again?

I believe it is well suited for every organization that needs to manage team members across different projects. It could be less appropriate to organizations that work exclusively with one (or no) project and few people, mainly because its cost.
I believe it is very well suited for consulting teams, for example.

monday.com Feature Ratings