New to Monday: Happy so far!
May 06, 2021

New to Monday: Happy so far!

Lynn Jimenez | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with monday.com

• Time savings.
  • Organization.
  • Improved communication.
My assistant and I needed a project management system and decided to test Monday. We both love that it keeps all of your projects organized. We were texting and emailing and it just was so messy. We have a centralized location for all our projects and it helps to show who needs to complete what item. We are able to communicate back and forth as well, and that has saved us many headaches. So far we are loving it and are excited to see how we can increase usage.
  • Tracks projects
  • Breaks projects down into sub-tasks
  • Assigns tasks to an owner
  • I'm just beginning to use it so there might be functions I am not aware of.
  • I personally need more time to get to know the system.
I'm still learning the system, but based on what I have used and how my assistant has used it, we are happy so far. Our projects are organized and tasks are no longer falling through the cracks. We have improved communication and increased productivity because we are not spending unnecessary time recalling tasks.
We will continue to use the software. I am not the most skilled user, and so far I have been satisfied. My assistant uses it most and she has shared that it has helped her keep projects organized and it helps her get information from me so she can do her job.

Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?

Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?

Would you buy monday.com again?

So far, we like it to organize projects. We are beginner users and need to become more familiar with this system. But, so far, we can keep track of various aspects of concurrent projects we are working on. My assistant can assign me work and that helps me manage my workload to keep her on track easily.

monday.com Feature Ratings