Overall Satisfaction with monday.com
monday.com is being used across our whole organization, from product development and marketing to customer onboarding. The platform provides an organized way to frame out projects and easily share the details. I love the function of being able to add the fields that are relevant for each project. The ability to view the input in different ways is excellent.
- Add whatever fields you want for each project.
- You can view the data in different ways.
- It's super easy to use.
- It's easy to track progress on projects.
- Maybe more field options.
- It is a little hard to move the columns around.
- It streamlines our projects and makes us more efficient.
- Since it's so easy, everyone can use it without training.
- It's easy to create budgets.
Our whole organization uses monday.com, so I had to adapt. I hadn't used it before I started working here, but within 10 minutes of poking around, I was able to figure it all out on my own. It couldn't be any easier to use.
I've never had to use customer service, but I'm assuming it's as easy and helpful as the product.
I've been using monday.com for months, and I haven't had any issues at all. It works great every time I'm in there, which is daily.
Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?
Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy monday.com again?