Overall Satisfaction with monday.com
We use monday.com as our CRM and ERP system. It runs through all departments of the company. All of our client programs, schedules, contacts, opportunities, etc., live on monday.com.
- Entering data in a highly visual way.
- Create easy to understand charts and graphs.
- Automate workflows between departments.
- Scalability - we are running up against limits with 1000s of rows.
- Relational database functionality. We would love more functionality to connect parents to child boards, etc.
- Subitems are still a bit wonky (though getting better).
It's generally reliable -- though there have been misses in the past month.
Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?
Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?
Would you buy monday.com again?