The best tool for my business
April 13, 2023

The best tool for my business

Jessica Cival | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with monday.com

I use monday.com for everything within my organization, from organizing, planning and tracking my projects, to registering and following up with clients, to organizing my staff and structuring admissions, to surveying clients, to planning my meetings. , to schedule my social networks, to identify the progress of each of my teams, among many other things.

Pros

• Allow me to generate dashboards to my needs
  • Attention when I have doubts and suggestions
  • Automate notifications so we DON'T forget anything

Cons

• In the panels it cannot show the result of a formula column
  • easier setup of project management boards
  • Important reminders about dead lines
  • Access to real-time information on everything we do
Because it not only offers me ideas of how my board should be according to the application, but I can adapt it and customize it to my needs and those of my team.
They have a 24/7 customer support service. Besides that they do not give up on helping you, and they answer in Spanish.
It has had a positive impact, I really have a tool that allows me to manage and operate my entire business, according to my own needs.

Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?

Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?

Would you buy monday.com again?

monday.com has allowed me to develop my business to another level, managing to have the entire team connected. I recommend any SME to use monday.com, it will allow them to have control of their business, their team, while they work and without the need to make unnecessary reports.

monday.com Feature Ratings