Overall Satisfaction with MS SharePoint
Microsoft SharePoint is used throughout the enterprise for the management of reports and data that are generated in Microsoft Office 365 applications and stored on it for security and quality issues. With this, we can share with remote locations in real-time in a safe and fast way.
- The security they provide for the data stored on it due to the protocols followed by Microsoft.
- The facility is based on the tools of Office 365, which makes this service simpler when they are together.
- The last editing of a certain file, since this allows you to control any type of failure that occurs.
- Maybe improve the speed of actions on the files. Sometimes when we move some files it may take a little longer than expected and when it is moved you also no longer have this file in the source folder, so you end up thinking that you lost.
- Permissions can be difficult to control, sometimes some people are granted permission to access a folder by accident.
- Advanced technical skills are often required to manage such software.
- Increase productivity because you do not need to be sending files by email, just sharing with a common area.
- Security of sensitive information, such as loss of machine or virus attack.
- Optimization over repetitive tasks.
Briefly, OneDrive is essentially a folder system for storing files, but while SharePoint is being clouded by the cloud, it has several features besides that such as the CMS and panels. The tools may even have a lot in common, however, the time-based versions can improve or get worse, but they are not the same.
Microsoft SharePoint has invested a lot to be what it is, for example, all that security and stability. It is software that caters to any company with all the resources available, it may be that some companies do not use all of them. It just is not as suitable for other platforms as Mac or Linux.