September 14, 2021
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Namely
Namely has been used as a tool of employee management. It has been used by our HR and finance departments. HR info was saved in Namely. All the changes related to HR are addressed by Namely.
- Sending out notifications to related parties for all the changes in Namely.
- Timely: The notifications are sent out to the related parties quickly once HR completes the changes.
- Avoids human errors when sending notifications via email.
- User friendly; less training needed.
- The system [was] slow sometimes.
- Some reports can be designed for facility users such as weekly/monthly changes reports.
Do you think Namely delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Namely's feature set?
Did Namely live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Namely go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Namely again?
- Namely sends out notifications of changes automatically, which is efficient.
- It saved the time we previously used to communicate HR issues. It can be regarded as employee self-service; cost savings.