Overall Satisfaction with NICE Sales Performance Management
I used NICE PM at two different organizations. In both instances, we used this system to gauge two major components: how our employees were performing and how satisfied they were in their position. To be more specific we measured specific KPIs for our Call Center employees such as conversion rates and attachment rates for different products as well as overall job satisfaction and NPS scores. We used a mix of open-ended, ranking, and multiple-choice questions to measure this information.
- Love the seamless integration with SAP Business Systems.
- Different skill settings are great for measuring specific data points for individual employees and teams.
- Has the ability to calculate otherwise timely measurements such as call length and sales forecasts.
- The UI is a little outdated making it not super user-friendly-especially for employees who only use it every once in a while.
- Dashboards and data are a little slow compared to other PM systems I've used.
- Expansion into more CRM integrations would be nice.
- Analytics and Forecasting techniques.
- Skill settings and dashboards.
- Smart Sync option to feed data outside the tool.
- Scalable support available at all tiers.
- Reduced the amount of time spending on analytics and forecasting methods.
- Takes less time and hassle transitioning to the Cloud.
- Outdated look and feel have made the learning curve/time-to-value longer than expected.
- Saved a ton of time and ensured first time scheduling accuracy.
When it comes to this specific situation (cell centers) NICE definitely has an ADP beat. The analytics, scheduling, and forecasts are extremely well-tailored for this situation. ADP has a more comprehensive solution in my opinion - I feel their UI and mobile app are also more user-friendly. But in terms of performance management functionality, NICE has a more robust system and is able to create additional metrics if we need them When I used ADP there were no custom options available.
Do you think NICE Sales Performance Management delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with NICE Sales Performance Management's feature set?
Did NICE Sales Performance Management live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of NICE Sales Performance Management go as expected?
Would you buy NICE Sales Performance Management again?
NICE is well suited to measure the performance and overall fulfillment of individual employees in call centers/employees whose primary KPIs can be measured over phone interactions. It also does a good job of forecasting future potential as well as delineating individual metrics from team metrics. I haven't used it in situations outside of what I previously mentioned, but it seems like it works best with phone-tied metrics since NICE primarily focuses on this industry. That being said, I can see it being able to adapt to measure any type of Performance Metrics.