Qualtrics produces three Web-based products: Research Suite, which helps companies and schools conduct their own custom-made surveys and data analysis; Site Intercept, which allows websites to get feedback from visitors; and 360, a tool to help human resource operations assess employee performance.https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/8k/Cq/NC0HEV6V9VVU.PNGQualtrics is a great survey softwareI do all the surveys for the university I work for. We have had Qualtrics available on campus for five years. I am a very heavy user of Qualtrics. I also teach other faculty and staff on campus how to use it by giving a 3-hour workshop each semester. Qualtrics is a great tool for researchers, especially for sending out surveys to large numbers of people. I have sent surveys to our entire campus community a few times, over 5,000 people with no problems. Rarely, I do encounter something that does not go right. The Qualtrics support has always been immediately available to me and they have always been able to help me find a solution. I highly recommend the product.,Qualtrics offers a wide range of question formats. This feature allows for uniquely styled questions that keep a students interest. Qualtrics is very useful for sending out surveys on a particular schedule at a good time to not overload our campus IT system. The reminder feature is great in that I can set up all four reminders for the entire survey when I set up the survey. I most value the immediate support when I run into a problem. A problem stops my work in its tracks. It is very important that I get the issue resolved quickly so I can get on with my work.,The one feature I have found to be frustrating is the rank order question format. The way it gives the response still means I need to calculate the numbers for each response in order to see which ranked highest. I wish Qualtrics would give this information.,10,Having Qualtrics on our campus has made getting high quality data easier. It has simplified surveys, in that before Qualtrics every department was using a different survey product.,,Microsoft Office 2016, IBM SPSS, JMP Statistical Discovery Software from SAS,Employee Surveys Customer Surveys Research StudiesSurvey tool that meets any needQualtrics is used for different purposes. PhD students and faculty members use Qualtrics surveys for research purposes. Staff departments use Qualtrics to obtain data on student and potential student experiences while attending school events. MBA students often use Qualtrics within various courses to obtain data for projects.,Qualtrics has great support. Always quick to respond, and works to provide answers to resolve reported issues. Survey tools has many options, and allows for customization. Surveys are easy to create.,The only issue I've encountered is that Qualtrics doesn't allow an organization to easily update template branding for the organization.,10,Unable to advise. But everyone likes Qualtrics better than previous solutions that were being used.,FluidSurveys,Microsoft Office 2016, vSphere, Microsoft 365 Business,Employee Surveys Customer Surveys Research StudiesAn Excellent Research PlatformWe use Qualtrics as a platform to conduct survey-based research with households and businesses as part of client projects as well as to support other services we offer. We are a research and analysis consulting firm focused on the economics of broadband internet and related issues. Our analysis creates actionable intelligence for our clients.,A wide range of question formats that are very easy and intuitive to set up and use. Excellent technical support and support resources. It is hugely beneficial to be able to actually talk to someone by phone when needed, helping to resolve issues quickly. Extremely reliable with a rich set of features, not only for data collection, but for analysis and reporting as well.,More flexibility and options for creating and testing email triggers. The editor is limited and the only way to test the triggers is to complete the survey each time you change something. Having an "undo" feature would be useful if you make a change to a question that you don't like. Provide a built in feature to be able to "toggle" additional text open and closed within a question. Sometimes optionally providing more information for respondents can be helpful. I currently use a java script to do this, but that can be unreliable if something changes in the platform. I had used such a script for a long time and then it just stopped working for an unknown reason. I found a new script that works, but who knows for how long.,10,It is core to our business needs and service offerings,,Microsoft 365 Business, Zoom, Skype,Research StudiesQualtrics is the Queen of QuestionsQualtrics is a relatively new software for our company. I've been with the company for two years and the initial account was set up by a consumer insights department which no longer exists within the company. Today, we still use the research suite to conduct market research and to monitor internal employee feedback; however, it is now the responsibility of one person in product marketing instead of the responsibility of an entire consumer insights department.,Qualtrics is great for designing complex surveys. For example, if you want your customers to register for a survey, you can automatically send them the survey link after they register or you can set an exact number of days to wait before sending the survey. Qualtrics is ideal for individuals who want to manage their consumer insights data in one location. You can manage the survey from start to finish on the same platform. The data analysis features in Qualtrics is incomparable to other software programs on the market. You can export your data, but you rarely need to because the reporting feature gives you 90% of what you need with the click of a few buttons.,Qualtrics has been working to add more programs to its product line, but I am not sure yet how helpful the new lines are. It seems like they are trying to make it to where the entire company will use different platforms based on the type of feedback they need. The Qualtrics insights summit is a really great way to network with all different types of researchers. I just wish they would focus more on research and less on having big-name celebrities speak. Qualtrics support could use some work. It can be difficult to find help in the community. I almost always have to reach out to someone on the online chat or via email to get help.,9,It can be hard to determine an exact ROI for Qualtrics; however, the data you can bring to the table when important decisions are being made is invaluable. The most positive impact has been the ability to spend less time on reporting because the data is so accessible and easily shared. The time to analyze raw text data is significantly less when you add Text iQ to your license.,FluidSurveys,Constant Contact, HubSpot, Infusionsoft,Employee Surveys Customer Surveys Research StudiesData at a glance!I am using Qualtrics to create surveys for:Workshop evaluationsRegistration for workshopsPolling for meeting dates and and times,The Qualtrics tools allow the user to create surveys with a variety of response formats. Triggers for redirecting respondents to websites, email, additional surveys, etc.provide for clear definition in data collection. Phone support is consistently effective. Their guidance to solutions to issues related to logic or piping language reduce the time and stress of constructing a useful, efficient survey.,Video tutorials to accompany the directions in the Help menu would be useful.,10,I am at an institution of higher learning. The data collection is useful for future planning.,,Customer Surveys
Qualtrics

Qualtrics Reviews

Qualtrics
Top Rated Award
Filter 235 vetted Qualtrics reviews and ratings
Katharine Mason profile photo
November 09, 2018

User Review: "Qualtrics is a great survey software"

• Qualtrics offers a wide range of question formats. This feature allows for uniquely styled questions that keep a students interest.
  • Qualtrics is very useful for sending out surveys on a particular schedule at a good time to not overload our campus IT system. The reminder feature is great in that I can set up all four reminders for the entire survey when I set up the survey.
  • I most value the immediate support when I run into a problem. A problem stops my work in its tracks. It is very important that I get the issue resolved quickly so I can get on with my work.
  • The one feature I have found to be frustrating is the rank order question format. The way it gives the response still means I need to calculate the numbers for each response in order to see which ranked highest. I wish Qualtrics would give this information.
Qualtrics is well suited for surveys that I can send out. The reminder function is great, I appreciate that a survey and all reminders can be programed all at once. That way I don't have to remember if I sent a reminder or not. I know it is taken care of. I have been told it is not so practical for instant surveys, like at a graduation ceremony where it is necessary to get the URL to an audience.
Read Katharine Mason's full review
Jason Gray profile photo
November 12, 2018

Qualtrics Review: "Survey tool that meets any need"

• Qualtrics has great support. Always quick to respond, and works to provide answers to resolve reported issues.
  • Survey tools has many options, and allows for customization.
  • Surveys are easy to create.
  • The only issue I've encountered is that Qualtrics doesn't allow an organization to easily update template branding for the organization.
Qualtrics appears to be well suited in many situations. Great tool for doing research, gathering participant data on experiences, and staff feedback.
Read Jason Gray's full review
Gary Dunmore profile photo
November 08, 2018

Qualtrics Review: "An Excellent Research Platform"

• A wide range of question formats that are very easy and intuitive to set up and use.
  • Excellent technical support and support resources. It is hugely beneficial to be able to actually talk to someone by phone when needed, helping to resolve issues quickly.
  • Extremely reliable with a rich set of features, not only for data collection, but for analysis and reporting as well.
  • More flexibility and options for creating and testing email triggers. The editor is limited and the only way to test the triggers is to complete the survey each time you change something.
  • Having an "undo" feature would be useful if you make a change to a question that you don't like.
  • Provide a built in feature to be able to "toggle" additional text open and closed within a question. Sometimes optionally providing more information for respondents can be helpful. I currently use a java script to do this, but that can be unreliable if something changes in the platform. I had used such a script for a long time and then it just stopped working for an unknown reason. I found a new script that works, but who knows for how long.
For standard data collection it is great. It is difficult to set up questions for scenario analysis using a selection of choice sets.
Read Gary Dunmore's full review
Corinne Gibson profile photo
June 13, 2018

User Review: "Qualtrics is the Queen of Questions"

• Qualtrics is great for designing complex surveys. For example, if you want your customers to register for a survey, you can automatically send them the survey link after they register or you can set an exact number of days to wait before sending the survey.
  • Qualtrics is ideal for individuals who want to manage their consumer insights data in one location. You can manage the survey from start to finish on the same platform.
  • The data analysis features in Qualtrics is incomparable to other software programs on the market. You can export your data, but you rarely need to because the reporting feature gives you 90% of what you need with the click of a few buttons.
  • Qualtrics has been working to add more programs to its product line, but I am not sure yet how helpful the new lines are. It seems like they are trying to make it to where the entire company will use different platforms based on the type of feedback they need.
  • The Qualtrics insights summit is a really great way to network with all different types of researchers. I just wish they would focus more on research and less on having big-name celebrities speak.
  • Qualtrics support could use some work. It can be difficult to find help in the community. I almost always have to reach out to someone on the online chat or via email to get help.
Qualtrics is well suited for individuals who need help with their product roadmaps. If you are looking to accumulate and manage customer feedback at each stage of the product lifecycle, Qualtrics can help you immensely. When used appropriately, you can easily manage consumer feedback at each stage, which helps you to be better informed when making roadmap decisions, like whether or not to kill or re-vamp a certain product.
Read Corinne Gibson's full review
Ilna Colemere profile photo
September 10, 2018

Qualtrics Review: "Data at a glance!"

I am using Qualtrics to create surveys for:
Workshop evaluations
Registration for workshops
Polling for meeting dates and and times
  • The Qualtrics tools allow the user to create surveys with a variety of response formats. Triggers for redirecting respondents to websites, email, additional surveys, etc.provide for clear definition in data collection.
  • Phone support is consistently effective. Their guidance to solutions to issues related to logic or piping language reduce the time and stress of constructing a useful, efficient survey.
  • Video tutorials to accompany the directions in the Help menu would be useful.
Respondents use a Qualtrics survey to register for workshops. The spreadsheet data gives a detailed report of all the data needed for an end of semester report.
I haven't identified a less than positive scenario. Qualtrics is my "go to" survey tools. I used Survey monkey prior to our institution adopting Qualtrics. I find the robust Qualtrics tools and templates of greater use.
Read Ilna Colemere's full review
khalid Abdel-Rahman profile photo
August 17, 2018

"How to get rid of different programs you use by having Qualtrics to generate more ROI"

Qualtrics is used to conduct customer satisfaction surveys and automate paper work forms to be electronic for research.

Qualtrics solved a lot of problems when it comes to report the results in professional way and break down the reports to separate departments easily.

Qualtrics saved a lot of working hours to do the automation in Excel and the email triggers helped us to have a fast response to our travelers in accurate manner.
  • Create professional surveys.
  • Do deep analysis with the data in a more user-friendly way than, for example, SPSS.
  • More question types for videos.
  • Better API integration with other platforms like Microsoft power BI.
Simply, you will have a very professional service.
Read khalid Abdel-Rahman's full review
César Zacipa profile photo
July 18, 2018

Qualtrics: "Master's student review"

The Department of Social and Behavioral Science at Tilburg University uses Qualtrics as their main data capture platform. This is due to the reliability of the platform to maintain the data safe, the different options and distribution canals it offer, as well as the opportunity to create different surveys for academic research or academic development.
  • Construct the survey logic, allowing you to create cases and conditions as you need them.
  • Suggest well known or commonly used scales for your questions.
  • Reviewing the survey format in different kind of displays.
  • Some specific reminders for assessing the correct score system. When it is the first time you use Qualtrics, it is not intuitive that you can give specific scores to each variable or measurements.
It is really suitable for academic and marketing online research.
Read César Zacipa's full review
Tam Woodrum profile photo
November 08, 2018

User Review: "Dissertation Research w/ Qualtrics"

I have used Qualtrics in the past as an employee of a research company. I am now using it to collect data for my dissertation.
  • Easy to use question formats
  • Supports online surveys on multiple platforms with little need to tweak
  • Easily generates test data
  • Some items are buried under areas you don't expect - need a better way to see how things are organized upfront
  • Need to have an automatic survey progress dashboard with basic metrics (e.g., complete, screened out, etc.)
  • Matrix questions may be "unpopular" with survey takers but researchers using validated scales have no choice - should be able to get input on how to make them more readable
Well suited for online surveys. Needs improvement with having more easy connections to recruitment alternatives, like Mechanical Turk, with more protections for preventing fraud and protecting anonymity, especially if paying respondents.
Read Tam Woodrum's full review
Molly Hatcher profile photo
July 02, 2018

User Review: "Two thumbs up for Qualtrics"

University of Texas at Austin has an institutional license with Qualtrics. Our organization uses Qualtrics to help us evaluate the effectiveness of our programs.
  • Qualtrics is excellent for creating surveys to determine customer satisfaction
  • Qualtrics helps provide quick analyses of survey results
  • Qualtrics is good for creating event invitations and keeping track of RSVPs
  • I work with a lot of graduate students who are temporary employees. When they graduate, I have to transfer ownership of all of the surveys they have created in order to add new collaborators.
I really like using Qualtrics to help with program evaluation.
Read Molly Hatcher's full review
Dennis Junius profile photo
October 16, 2018

User Review: "Qualtrics to reach global audience"

We use Qualtrics to survey our global membership population on many different topics. We find the platform easy to use and they are always very helpful when I need to reach support. Their professional services have also been very helpful at doing custom work we asked them to perform for us.
  • Good support
  • Continually evolving
  • Reporting tools
  • Re-uploading data after data cleaning
  • Data cleaning w/in the program would be welcome
Great for surveys of populations like ours. We find their mail distribution could be a bit better for a more global population ... we'd like to see them be able to send out mail for different time zones rather than doing it manually on our end.
Read Dennis Junius's full review
Jeanette Høj Jensen profile photo
June 14, 2018

Qualtrics Review: "Professional Software"

I am, personally, using Qualtrics' survey platform to conduct a survey of the relevant stakeholders of my research topic. My organization, the University of Western Australia, subscribes to this software.
  • The survey platform is very user-friendly. The current survey that I am conducting is my first, but it has been easy to use the software.
  • The webinars showing you how to use Qualtrics are very helpful.
  • The look and feel of the survey is professional.
  • Qualtrics has many great features that make it easier to collect and analyze data, including the options for distribution and creating reports.
  • The support team could be quicker - it took 24 hours to get a reply by email.
  • I didn't manage to include multiple, independent text boxes to one question to ease data analysis, such as this very example (three boxes that do not prescribe ranking when answering). I could only see this option for ranking.
  • When changes are made to an email platform, one has to press save for those changes to apply to the email distributed. I missed this and sent out emails without the changes. I.e. perhaps state that somewhere, as I only thought of saving afterward, i.e. before I closed the window, but not before I distributed.
I don't have much experience with Qualtrics, but it's very suitable for conducting a survey for research. It seems to me to have more credibility and professional appeal than for example SurveyMonkey.
Read Jeanette Høj Jensen's full review
Hope Morrison profile photo
July 17, 2018

Qualtrics: "Catchy Review"

Project READY uses Qualtrics to distribute surveys to 2500 emerging adults in a longitudinal study.
  • Customer service
  • Survey design
  • Survey distributions
  • Managing contacts
  • We've had some issues using their panel service; the quotas were not met when we collected data.
Qualtrics is well suited for survey design and distributions. I don't know much about the other products.
Read Hope Morrison's full review
Mary Rose Catalan profile photo
July 16, 2018

"Here is a review from a Qualtrics user with 2 years experience"

Qualtrics is being used as a tool to collect the feedback of our end client/customers regarding the product that we have. It is just our department that is using this tool and it helps us see the customer insights. By this, we can quickly solve the outstanding issue of our customer (if they have any) as the Qualtrics can store customer's data.
  • Easy to build the questionnaire as it has more than 20 question types to choose and easy steps to build survey logic. And if you have any questions, their support team will be there for you and is super helpful. You can just call them and they will help you.
  • It can store the customer's detail/information very well so that you can use it to contact them if ever there's an issue or problem. Or you can choose to have it "Anonymous".
  • You can build the report based on their responses in a real time manner.
  • Vocalize Dashboard - the x and Y axis doesn't have a function to build intervals yet. It is not that crucial but still good to have when you are keen in doing dashboard that requires interval.
  • Ability to Undo your work is also not applicable. Once you have done changes, it will be final which is a bit confusing specially if you are still in "editing" phase. So I suggest to do the changes that you are 100% sure that you are correct or else you will be doing a rework.
It is well suited when you want to know more about your end customer. It is best in gathering data and survey analysis. It can automatically compute the NPS and It is very cool!
Read Mary Rose Catalan's full review
August 17, 2018

Qualtrics Review: "First Time Experience Positive"

My university has contracted with Qualtrics for surveys. It is used across the campus. I use it for various surveys regarding services, students' opinions, feedback, suggestions and other data. Previously my subordinates have developed the surveys for me. However, both have moved on to other positions in the university and my current staff have never used it (and neither had I until yesterday). I had used a competitor's survey software for years so the learning curve was not steep. I called technical support twice when I could not accomplish particular tasks. Both times the techs were friendly, patient and guided me through the steps required. Overall it was a good experience.

My only complaint is not being able to upload an Excel survey built previously.
October 17, 2018

Qualtrics Review: "Sophisticated product with caveats."

We use Qualtrics 360 to support our corporate clients with online leadership assessments. It facilitates continual feedback on leaders at all levels in their growth across an array of crucial leadership traits.
  • The automated email reminder system for collecting survey responses is their most time-saving feature.
  • The report customization is fairly strong as well. Graphs are not quite as good as Excel/Pivottable, but they are still strong, and coupled with the overall ability to integrate them within a text report that converts easily to PDF is a real difference maker.
  • It is a sophisticated and sometimes complex system. The 24 hour tech support is as crucial of a feature as any other. Without it, small companies could not use this system. With it, small companies can offer a very professional survey system.
  • Online documentation has not kept up with feature updates and interface changes. You must use Tech Support a lot if you are doing anything slightly out of the mainstream.
  • Tech Support often regularly ends calls on you when they don't have the answer with promises to email a solution at a later time. Later can sometimes mean numerous hours or even a day. Sometimes never. This seems to be to keep their call times down. Their TS reps don't have immediate access to Tier 2 support to get immediate answers.
  • Employee Directly maintenance and Subject/Evaluator syncing/linkages are convoluted.
Good use: Corporate survey usage. Anything repetitive. Requires dedicated in-house support to learn, maintain, and administer the system.

Less appropriate: this is an expensive solution per user. Smaller companies could not easily use regularly.
September 27, 2018

Qualtrics Review: "Simple and Sophisticated"

All of our external surveys, and most of our internal surveys, are managed by my department. We use Qualtrics to help understand the needs of our customers and consumers and their attitudes and opinions regarding our performance.
  • Their platform is very straightforward and is easy to use in comparison to other platforms I have used on the market.
  • They have advanced question types, like heat maps, that allow for feedback on packaging, messaging, and wireframes.
  • Their site intercept product is a one and done implementation that helps save costs when a new survey needs to go up.
  • Unclear error messages - it's hard to find, when you have made a mistake in coding, what an error message means.
  • They were built for DIY researchers, if you are looking for help with the heavy lifting, you will need to find a vendor partner.
Qualtrics is well suited for a seasoned researcher, who is comfortable running a program on their own. With their sophisticated branching, it could get overwhelming for a rookie.

As a smaller fish, they are very attentive to our needs and responsive.

It can get difficult trying to find answers in their online help community; however, the chat function is useful.
September 07, 2018

User Review: "Qualtrics Saved my Time"

Qualtrics is being used cross-functionally to collect quick wins and opportunities for improvement on products/projects/processes we have in place currently. It allows us a visual to realign and rethink what we can be doing better and what we are doing well at.
  • Qualtrics allows you to give visuals to the recipient in many different ways.
  • It allows you to approach a question with another if recipient answers it approving or not.
  • It also allows you to collect data in many different visual formats for the surveyor to present easily.
  • When making a survey I found it hard to allow the recipient to only pick two from a group and instead had to leave the question unforced with particular directions to only pick top two of interest.
  • My features did not include upload file in our package and could not collect data easily from our field with this added feature in place as it was not part of our initial package. I feel a tutorial on new features could be helpful to users if we want to add it our not instead of finding it is not possible while trying to close a project.

Surveys with anonymous outcomes are relevant to get quick fixes to current project needs are most appropriate.

Surveys with no target audience are not appropriate because your answered will be skewed.

Indranil Goswami profile photo
April 13, 2018

Review: "Qualtrics - Great Promise Great Prospect"

I use Qualtrics to create custom research surveys. Qualtrics has great tools to add flow logic, randomization, and validation checks. Plus, its out of the box function can be enhanced using custom javascript.

Qualtrics is used across my organization.
  • Create Surveys. Many different types of questions are available.
  • Custom Scripts. Qualtrics can be improved using small javascript/jQuery/Prototype.JS scripts. This makes the platform extremely customizable.
  • Custom Scripts. I think how javascript can be used for Qualtrics' default behavior is not very well documented. I believe, easier "hooks" can be provided for each question that would enable such customization with minimal effort
  • Tech Support. I believe it would be good for Qualtrics to have a dedicated tech support team that could take calls from clients and take technical questions.
  • Unique Responses. For some surveys that use crowdsourced platforms like Amazon Mturk for collecting responses from the general population, we need unique respondents. That is because answering questions in one survey might bias responses in another survey. It would be great if Qualtrics can provide a way to prevent duplicate respondents from taking part. Of course, this algorithm might not be 100% full proof, but something that is advanced enough. At present, the "Prevent BallotBox Stuffing" feature in Qualtrics does not do a sufficiently good job. I still see a lot of duplicate IPs in my end results.
Qualtrics is suited for all everyday surveys and ordinary online experiments.
Read Indranil Goswami's full review
Ellen Fischer, MBA profile photo
April 06, 2018

User Review: "Qualtrics is the BEST!!"

We are using Qualtrics to understand our customers and anticipate their needs. Qualtrics allows us to give our customers the best experience by being able to understand, analyze and tell the story of our data.
  • Stats iQ
  • Phenomenal Customer Support
  • Amazing yearly insights summit that connects you with other professionals and how they are using Qualtrics
  • Reporting can always be more robust
Qualtrics is well suited for any company, size, and needs. The important factor is to have someone using Qualtrics who has a passion to understand your customer and tell their story.
Read Ellen Fischer, MBA's full review
Valerie Mattson profile photo
April 04, 2018

"Qualtrics Review"

We are currently utilizing Qualtrics in our Business Intelligence Team for fan insights and by our Human Resources team for employee (team member) insights.
  • Qualtrics is extremely intuitive and easy to use.
  • The result dashboards are accessible for managers and provide an easy to use way to display data. They make it easy to slice and dice your data how you'd like it presented.
  • The setup is completely customizable.
  • If there was a way to change survey themes and update customizations like that by the end-user, it would be very beneficial. Right now, you must submit a request for a survey theme change.
Qualtrics is perfect for any in-house surveying for employees you'd need to run (engagement or not), as well as any outward facing surveys for fans, customers, etc. Although we are not currently using some of their newest features, there is incredible potential growth into things like conjoint analysis and text IQ.
Read Valerie Mattson's full review
Vincent Miller profile photo
March 28, 2018

Review: "Qualtrics is great for academic research"

At Idaho State University Qualtrics is used university-wide by faculty, staff, and students for academic research. The business problem it addresses is the difficulty designing and administrating surveys.
  • Qualtrics is a very user-friendly product to design and distribute surveys.
  • Qualtrics reporting features make it very easy to deliver reports on survey data.
  • Qualtrics customer support is excellent. As the university brand administrator, I have always received quick and accurate help.
  • Qualtrics is always testing and improving the product. I have tested new functionality for their engineers and they are responsive and innovative.
I can definitively state that Qualtrics is very well suited for academic research.
Read Vincent Miller's full review
Billy Lu profile photo
March 16, 2018

User Review: "Qualtrics still the best."

The research department currently uses Qualtrics for surveys. It provides best in class survey research tools.
  • Best in class survey questionnaire design
  • Most available survey question types
  • Awesome product support
  • Online support material could be better organized. Due to the amount of different products, online support can get very confusing.
Qualtrics has a tool/solution for everything and they are always innovating/improving. Only problem is the cost.
Read Billy Lu's full review
Diane Keasler profile photo
March 13, 2018

Qualtrics Review: "Great tool we've added to our evaluation arsenal."

Qualtrics is being used by the Cancer Center's Community Outreach Department to assess and evaluate patient satisfaction with services provides.
  • Guides you through the evaluation tool development process with ease
  • Software provides a wonderful resource library and support
  • Tool development is a quick and easy process - self paced but with easy to identify and use tools
  • A little more flexibility in the background template design tools would be nice, for example, the ability to assign a text to the"back" and "forward" arrows
Customer satisfaction
Level of customer knowledge of services
Read Diane Keasler's full review
Steve Wygant profile photo
March 03, 2018

Review: "Qualtrics Research Core - happy long-time user"

My office is a small unit within a very large university. All of the professionals in the office, as well as our student analysts, use it routinely to gather data. Thousands of others at the university-faculty, staff and students-use it as well. We use Qualtrics to gather survey data that help us support the university's assessment and continuous improvement efforts.
  • Easy initial access. Novice users can jump in quickly and master the basics within a few minutes.
  • High ceiling. Once the basics are mastered users can learn and utilize more sophisticated features that significantly extend and enrich data gathering opportunities.
  • Good support. Support agents are available on-line, through email or via telephone.
  • The data analysis tools are quite limited. They have tried to upgrade these tools but so far we have not been impressed.
  • The reporting tools are easy to use and can readily be used to create basic tables and charts for automated reports. However, the tools have limited flexibility and cannot create very sophisticated or visually appealing reports.
  • Qualtrics has greatly expanded its mission in the last few years. We worry a bit about whether mission creep will cause decay or stagnation in the basic survey tools that launched them.
Good fit - Qualtrics has features that make it useful for any survey research application. It can embed images or video for product testing or focus group uses, has off-line data collection capacity that allows data to be gathered using tablets in field studies or polling.
Less good fit - I haven't yet run into a situation in which it was not a good fit for my data collection needs.
Read Steve Wygant's full review
Lillan Degand profile photo
April 26, 2018

User Review: "Integrity impacted by QUALTRICS!"

Hello!
I just happened to "stumble" across Qualtrics on the INTERNET and it is currently being used by me. Our Math/Science department Ph.D. grad students and research students are very much interested in Qualtrics vs. other programs on the INTERNET.
Thank you, Qualtrics for your support and design of "surveys"- it was very user-friendly!! I am currently finishing my Ph.D. study and Qualtrics has assisted me tremendously! I have NEVER configured a survey before and I really needed to do this ASAP! I am graduating- Summer, 2018!

Thanks!
Best.
Lillian H Degand
  • The configuration of a survey - user-friendly and able to do this by myself
  • CUSTOMER SUPPORT - Grant Holbrook, initiated a demo call ASAP and I was able to begin the survey with just a few questions
  • Tech Support-Ray Jacobs and AJ were "spot -on!" They walked me through some of the cliches that I was facing and Ray Jacobs actually configured my 2 surveys together AND sent me a video on how she did it! YAY!!!!! PLEASE GIVE RAY AND AJ A SALARY RAISE!! WELL-DESERVED~~~~!
  • Would you consider displaying the Qualtrics video on "HOW TO..."?
Well-suited due to the tech support and positive attitude towards it.
Read Lillan Degand's full review

Survey templates (86)
Themes (86)
Custom logo/branding (83)
Changes to live survey (86)
Question design help (93)
Multiple question types (98)
9.7
Survey logic flexibility (99)
Response tracking (95)
Compliance (73)
Vendor-offered crowdsourcing (40)
Respondent restrictions (63)

About Qualtrics

Qualtrics offers a survey platform for actionable customer, market, and employee insights.

The software allows companies to collect and analyze data, with the goal of gathering insights that drive better decision-making and better customer experiences. Use cases include market research, voice of the customer programs, or employee engagement.

Customers include Nike, Netflix, American Airlines, American Express, Marriott, Microsoft, GE, P&G, Nasdaq, Ferrari, Porsche, Tesla, Boeing, Royal Caribbean, Stanford, Harvard, and MIT. The vendor says the product offers its customers speed, power, agility, ease of use, and value.

Qualtrics is backed by three venture capital firms: Sequoia Capital, Accel Partners, and Insight Venture Partners. The company has 1,000 employees, 8,500 clients, and millions of users.

Qualtrics Features