April 03, 2020
Score 8 out of 10
Nintex Workflow for Sharepoint
Overall Satisfaction with Nintex Platform
Nintex is used across the whole organization as process optimization in all internal processes, from expenses, travel, contract management to files transfer and many others.
- The most important thing is that the platform is very flexible and adaptable.
- It is good at getting approvals, and sending notification and reminders.
- And last but not least looping processes.
- Email editing would be great to be able to have a preview.
- Wait, pause, run if remains locked. It would be great to be able to unlock it from the same step.
- In 1 year we have optimized our processes and saved the load from 12 resources.
We use Nintex in a productive environment. The fact that the deployment is very flexible is the most important in the current fast switching context.
The non-IT users doesn't exist in my company since we are using it in an IT company.
Very suitable in approvals, docs review, feedbacks, document generation, and Hr operations like scheduling interviews, and managing candidates. As well as employee onboarding, access management, and data deletion. Not very suitable for managing FOs that should generate multiple child items.