Overall Satisfaction with ON24
Align Technology uses ON24 for customer continuing education in two different areas: the intraoral scanner (iTero) and Invisalign. I can provide feedback for the intraoral scanner line of business. We provide advanced education for doctors about how to use the scanner, clinical scenarios, best practices and software updates. We are also providing group training for specific topics to accommodate a larger group of learners around the same topic.
- Their analytics are very powerful
- Ability to present audio, video and interactions with the audience
- The engagement hub: that's the past events repository that can be configured as a website
- They need to improve the delay in sound/video between the presenters and the audience
- Room for improvement on the mobile view experience: some lagging on the video
- Missing: pre-record video and audio directly on the platform
- Missing: live audio interaction with audience
We will start using SFDC and Pardot for the CRM integration. We are not yet there.
It's reliable. In 3 years we haven't experienced any major outage that stopped us from webcasting.
- Helps customer engagement and education
- Provides support for ongoing learning and concepts retention
- Providing implementations ideas and best practices helps customers to better utilize the product and therefore increase their ROI and in consequence generate more leads for us
- Cisco Webex Room Series (formerly Cisco Spark Room Series), BlueJeans and GoToMeeting
All 3 required to install proprietary software at the learner's devices; ON24 is HTML based which is a great plus. Webex and GoToMeeting are very limited on the video/audio presentation. All 3 don't have simu-live capabilities (webcast a in-app pre-recorded event). Webex and go to meeting needed an account manager that handles the event creation and analytics management. The process to publish the content and get new metrics was mediated by the account manager, it was not self-service.
Well suited: Group training, Product presentation, Software upgrades, Workflow presentations (how to execute), Virtual visits, Sales Training Certification process, Panel presentations, Asynchronous learning, On-demand content, Keep engagement and interactions with audiences live and on demand. Less appropriate: Open discussions, Study Clubs, Peer to peer learning (when the audience needs to interact between the presenters and other attendees).