Overall Satisfaction with OneCause
We use OneCause for their event fundraising products and P2P fundraising platform. They are the leader in on-site, mobile-optimized fundraising for nonprofits.
- On site fundraising using smartphone technology
- Seamless mobile bidding in silent auctions
- Streamlined credit card payments maximizing revenue
- More integrated product mix. Their solutions are great, but they don't "talk" to one another
- Open source API - they only offer integration with Salesforce which we don't use
- More customizable fields in all of the products
- Increased fundraising through real-time on site appeals
- Streamlined auction database
- Seamless check in and auction check out
OneCause intuitively knows what clients need in order to be successful and builds their products to support that. The only thing that keeps them from a perfect 10 is that, at times, their products lack the flexibility to add custom fields to collect information.
The real power of OneCause is with the people that work there. They bring enthusiasm and joy to their client relationships. Every member of the OneCause team finds ways to integrate with myself and colleagues, so they're not just a vendor; they're a member of the team.
Do you think OneCause delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with OneCause's feature set?
Did OneCause live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of OneCause go as expected?
Would you buy OneCause again?
OneCause is a true partner in fundraising. From on-site mobile giving to P2P campaigns, they have the product mix that nonprofits need to engage supporters. The staff at OneCause are not just salespeople. They are interested in partnering with clients every step of the way to ensure that success is reached for every goal.