Overall Satisfaction with OneDrive
At our company we use a mix of OneDrive (consumer) and OneDrive for Business. OneDrive for Business is used purely for company use. Syncing has always been an issue until Windows 10 came out. Since Windows 10 - OneDrive for Business has been working well. On the personal side of things - we use OneDrive (consumer) since it's native to Windows 10, it works great. Everyone has their own MS account in which they link this account to.
- Version control.
- Online display of file details, size etc.
- Sync works very well - onedrive consumer and next gen business client for onedrive for Business.
- Better differentiation of consumer vs. onedrive for Business
- Need to be able to sync "shared with me" files - on the business side.
- Would like to be able to save from Outlook - to a "shared with me" - currently this is only available online.