Onedrive: A Honest Reviewhttps://www.trustradius.com/cloud-storageOneDriveUnspecified8.14961012018-12-13T20:41:18.265Z
December 13, 2018
Onedrive: A Honest Review
Score 9 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with OneDrive
OneDrive is being used as a file transfer method, that allows for work on documents between multiple users. This allows them to change what they need, as well as share what they want easily from whereever they are, as long as they have an internet connection. This product helped create the more collaborative feel that the department was missing.
- Ease of use: Allows for users to access and work through the environment easily, without much training or hand holding.
- Access: You can use this from anywhere, as long as you have an active internet connection.
- Redundancy: It allows for multiple copies to be kept in multiple places. This helps if something was deleted by mistake.
- Possibility of Syncing issues.
- File size restraints
- The lack of features coming from the native app to the online app.
- We have really used Onedrive to help speed the process up of document sharing and collaboration. With this in mind, we are able to speed up our through-put. This is a definite positive to the ROI for our department.
OneDrive is just as good as its competitors. In some situations the program might shine the greatest, due to the creators and support team that stands behind this product. I do like this product more that Dropbox due to the GUI and ease of use for the program. This program will also be able to compete on the same level as Google Drive as well.
This program will fit in with almost any space that allows for collaborative work or transfer of files from one person to the next. This will speed up your workflow. If you are looking for more file storage and fewer collaborative features, OneDrive may not be the best solution for you.