Overall Satisfaction with OneDrive
OneDrive is being used to help keep documents organized. We have folders to store all the important files we need. It helps us stay organized and reduce all the paper clutter that would exist without OneDrive. We also utilize the recent files tool to quickly access the files we are constantly using and updating.
- OneDrive allows quick upload from desktop files.
- OneDrive gives folder storage ability just like desktop PC.
- The user interface could be improved but overall it functions well.
- It would be nice if the preview feature displayed when clicking on a file instead of needing to right click and choose from the drop down menu.
- OneDrive has made us so much more efficient in our daily work.
- We have piece of mind by not having to search through tons of papers in file cabinet.
One Drive stacks up well against Dropbox and ShareFile because of its ease of use. With so many people using Microsoft Office Products it is easy to pick up how to use and leverage OneDrive. OneDrive allows quick use of applications like Excel within OneDrive without having to move the file out of the storage location. In addition we get our OneDrive with a Microsoft Office Subscription so it only makes sense to take advantage of OneDrive.
Microsoft has worked hard to provide support as more work is done in the cloud. Within OneDrive you can easily get help and reach out for support if needed. Since OneDrive is commonly used you can also find resources on the web and even YouTube to solve any problems. It is so nice not having to buy a new version and simply have the latest updates pushed automatically via our Microsoft Office subscription.
Do you think OneDrive delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with OneDrive's feature set?
Did OneDrive live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of OneDrive go as expected?
Would you buy OneDrive again?
OneDrive is well suited for quick storage and retrieval of important work documents. It allows users to share links to certain files which works well for collaboration. In terms of storage you can easily monitor how many GB you are using and even up storage in 1TB increments. OneDrive works so much like a file directory on a work PC so it is easy to learn and navigate around. It works well on both a PC and a Cell Phone.