Overall Satisfaction with OneNote
Our department is using OneNote. I am pretty sure many people in my organization use OneNote. It is an excellent program for multi-user collaboration. I use it to create training manuals so that I can share them with my team. I also use it to manage my own workload. We can make notes, drawings, screen clippings, attach emails, and audio commentaries, which is excellent.
- It's great that I can use it on Android, Apple, and Windows devices. It syncs perfectly with phone, desktop so i can access any information anytime.
- The user interface is simple and thought out. Very user-friendly.
- You can take notes - you can draw or write or record your voice in the middle of your notes as you wish.
- It allows you to link different pages, add calendar, add notes, create templates, and save them.
- It can add some formatting options, like headers, dark mode, and some organizing features which are included on the desktop app.
- It doesn't have Integration with Google calendar & Gdrive.
- I am not sure about ROI, but it has made the organization better, so it saves more time for me now.
- I needed something that works on multiple devices and syncs perfectly. OneNote is that for me.
I have used Evernote, but in my current organization, everyone uses Onenote. I live and breathe by this program and entirely rely on it for managing my work.
Do you think OneNote delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with OneNote's feature set?
Did OneNote live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of OneNote go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy OneNote again?
OneNote is well suited if your purpose is to take notes, share with the team as it allows you to tag people, notes, calendars, etc. It syncs well with your desktop app, so you can access anything anywhere you want. I like how many different formatting options there are, and its syncing ability. I use one note for business meetings for note-taking, and I love how I can upload screenshots or pictures, charts, and graphs, etc.