Considering A/B testing? Set up in minutes and move the marketing discussion from opinions to results.https://www.trustradius.com/ab-testingOptimizelyUnspecified8.33581012014-06-11T19:18:36.891Z
Updated November 14, 2014
Considering A/B testing? Set up in minutes and move the marketing discussion from opinions to results.
Score 9 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Optimizely
It is used for website optimization by the marketing team to improve web page and landing page lead conversion rates. e.g. testing call to action, name of tabs, color of buttons, length of forms, whether customer reviews or awards resulted in more leads.
- Simple to set up and use
- Accessible to everyone on the marketing team; no web design technical knowledge required
- Solid results to make objective business decisions; eliminating well-intended but uninformed opinions
- Would be nice to see an overall score trended over time for all tests. i.e. show the team whether overall the type of tests being run are improving or getting worse. Need to ensure this does not discourage testing.
- Some of the navigation is a little odd e.g. sometime things open in windows/tabs when you'd expect them to remain in the same window.
- Increased lead conversion rate
- Increased click-through rate in the triple digits!!!!
- Decrease team discussion on what was the right thing to do.
We did not need to have in-house "support" for Optimizely. All we had are "users" (which is just great!)
No - It wasn't necessary. Installed the snippet and started work using existing landing page templates