Overall Satisfaction with Optimizely
It is used for website optimization by the marketing team to improve web page and landing page lead conversion rates. e.g. testing call to action, name of tabs, color of buttons, length of forms, whether customer reviews or awards resulted in more leads.
- Simple to set up and use
- Accessible to everyone on the marketing team; no web design technical knowledge required
- Solid results to make objective business decisions; eliminating well-intended but uninformed opinions
- Would be nice to see an overall score trended over time for all tests. i.e. show the team whether overall the type of tests being run are improving or getting worse. Need to ensure this does not discourage testing.
- Some of the navigation is a little odd e.g. sometime things open in windows/tabs when you'd expect them to remain in the same window.
- Increased lead conversion rate
- Increased click-through rate in the triple digits!!!!
- Decrease team discussion on what was the right thing to do.
It was just so useful, it was worth paying for.
I hear of so many people who have not yet made a start with usability testing. For SaaS or websites of any type, just do it. You'll learn quickly and easily.
3 - Marketing, Web Development
We did not need to have in-house "support" for Optimizely. All we had are "users" (which is just great!)
- A/B Call To Action Testing on Web Pages
- A/B Call to Action Testing on Landing Pages
- A/B Page Copy Testing on Landing Pages
- A/B Customer Testimonial Versus Awards Testing on Landing Pages
It was super straight forward.I am a big fan.
- Implemented in-house
No - It wasn't necessary. Installed the snippet and started work using existing landing page templates
Change management was minimal