Overall Satisfaction with Optimizely
We use Optimizely on our company website to primarily help increase our customers / visitors conversion. We are an eCommerce site so our primary focus is on CTA and making sure our customers are able to easily find what they are looking for. We primarily have used it to test layout changes, but have done some redirect testing as well.
- Their User Interface is so easy to use. You don't have to be a coder to set up a test. It's simply amazing.
- Their support is by far the best I've ever experienced. They always pick up the phone right away and are so helpful to answer your questions and to also give suggestions on better ways to do your tests.
- Sometimes it's a little tricky using third party jQuery plugins that we have on our site. It's not necessarily bad, but it could be better.
- The reporting is good, but it could be more robust. Simply a data table with a time chart. Would be nice to have more of a graphical interaction for their reports.
- We have found new ways of displaying different aspects of pages, and have thusly increased our conversion and revenue. Some areas have higher areas of improvement. But you know quite soon if something is helping your business or not.
If you are trying to improve your website, Optimizely is the model standard. Their product is unbelievably easy to use, with the ability of advanced functionality. Their support team is always there to help you out. Really no key questions that I can think of, just be up front and be honest with what you want.
They always are quick to respond, and are so friendly and helpful. They always answer the phone right away. And [they are] always willing to not only help you with your problem, but if you need ideas they have suggestions as well.
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
No escalation required
Immediate help available
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response