Overall Satisfaction with Oracle CRM
- Easy for candidates to add employment history, personal information and upload documents.
- Easy for recruiters and hiring managers to learn and navigate through as they hire candidates.
- It is visibly appealing to the eye and allows for easy access.
- It is user friendly and works in most browsers.
- There are some glitches occasionally where system may freeze.
- Need to be able to use in all operating systems.
- There are times when it may run slower than others.
- Better response time from customer service because sometimes they do not get back in a timely manner.
- Less occurrence of system errors.
- Helped with faster conversion.
Using Oracle CRM
- Candidates to apply online
- Hiring Managers to review their application, resume, etc.
- Recruiters to hire candidates
Evaluating Oracle CRM and Competitors
- Product Features
- Product Usability
- Product Reputation
- Prior Experience with the Product
- Vendor Reputation
- Analyst Reports
Oracle CRM Implementation
Oracle CRM Training
Configuring Oracle CRM
Oracle CRM Support
Kept well informed
Immediate help available
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
When one of our career sites was down I was able to make a call directly to Oracle to get it taken care of quickly. I feel they went above and beyond more so than normal and they met all of our expectations in regards to this situation. If you just escalate a ticket / SR to the site it may take some time but in this case making a call and they were able to resolve it in a matter of an hour or two.
Using Oracle CRM
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using
- Creating managers in the system is very easy to navigate through
- Layout of the career sites is easy to navigate and learn
- Uploading templates is easy to do
- Sometimes viewing attachments gets stuck.
- Some users complain of system freezing up but that is typically user error.
- Integration sometimes will have a glitch.