Overall Satisfaction with Oracle PeopleSoft
Oracle PeopleSoft is being used across the entire organization. In my office support role, I was using PeopleSoft for updating student records and tracking/monitoring student progress in various graduate programs.
- PeopleSoft is very user-friendly. The way that information is configured makes it easy to navigate and simple to use.
- The 'Favorites' tab is great! It provides easy-access to tools that are used regularly.
- There are many different products and features available for Oracle PeopleSoft. The program is used across the entire organization, and it's great having everything on a single platform.
- The program can be quite slow if multiple users are trying to access information at the same time.
- Although I was not directly involved in the purchase of the software, I learned that it was costly and time consuming to implement.
- The user-interface should be updated to make the program more visually appealing. Currently, the program looks a little outdated.
- PeopleSoft has positively impacted employee efficiency. The program is very consistent and helped my department almost double the speed at which they accurately update student records.
Oracle PeopleSoft was much easier to learn than AccountEdge. The way that information is laid out in PeopleSoft makes navigation more intuitive. The only advantage that I felt AccountEdge had over PeopleSoft was in its user-interface. AccountEdge is more visually appealing, where PeopleSoft sometimes feels outdated. In every other way, I preferred PeopleSoft over AccountEdge software.
I really enjoyed using PeopleSoft on a daily basis. It is always consistent and was perfect for administrative tasks that were often repetitive. I would highly recommend PeopleSoft in any office/administrative setting. Not only was it simple to use, it was also very easy to learn. I had never used this program before, and it did not take long to become comfortable using it.
Oracle PeopleSoft HCM Feature Ratings
Using Oracle PeopleSoft
PeopleSoft was time-consuming to implement across the organization. We have not had any large-scale problems working in PeopleSoft and do not wish to change to another program. PeopleSoft is so simple to use and easy to learn that it does not make sense to switch to a different platform.