Is Oracle SRM Right for You?
August 04, 2017
Is Oracle SRM Right for You?
Score 8 out of 10
- Oracle Social Marketing
- Oracle Social Engagement & Monitoring
Overall Satisfaction with Oracle Social Relationship Management (SRM)
We began using at our division only. It has just this year been rolled out company-wide. Our corporate team and two other divisions are fully implemented. It is being used in Europe and North America. It allows us to monitor and manage our multiple social media sites as well as allows us to listen for mentions of our company, products and competitors out in the social sphere.
- Scheduled publishing of social posts to various channels.
- Ability to listen for certain topics or keyword mentions in cyberspace.
- Links back to Eloqua for full campaign tracking through various mediums.
- Videos posted to Facebook via SRM have to be clicked to run instead of running automatically.
- No ability to boost posts or ads from SRM.
- Due to privacy restrictions of various social streams, unable to listen to 'people'; can only listen to business pages.
- Not able to publish the same post at the same hour across time zones. So, if you want to publish a post at 8 am EST and 8 am PST, you have to do 2 separate posts. Otherwise your 8 am EST will post at 5 am PST.
20 - It's use is growing quickly within our organization. They mainly represent our Digital Marketing and Media departments from North America and Europe.
We started our social marketing journey by just using the free version of Hootsuite. It had good listening but was limited in other areas, especially as it related to campaign tracking and some analytics. Even looking at the Enterprise versions, we didn't feel it had the breadth of functionality as Oracle SRM.
Oracle Social Cloud (legacy) Feature Ratings
Oracle Social Relationship Management (SRM) Support
The personalized support of a single individual who gets to know your business and your needs is priceless. They will assist with anything from a technical glitch to a campaign strategy that has worked for other companies.
Problems get solved
No escalation required
Immediate help available
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
Not kept informed
Yes - As part of our Enterprise package, we are assigned a Customer Success consultant. It is extremely personalized attention. They understand our business, they pull from the broad knowledge of a wide support staff. Suggestions for improvement are taken very seriously and you are updated on the progress of those improvements.
Yes - Twice I have experienced mild 'glitchy' activity. My concern was responded to immediately and personally and it was resolved in under 24 hours in both instances.
We pilioted the option of establishing multiple Facebook pages for our Sales Representatives to connect with their customers and monitoring and publishing everything through SRM. Our Customer Success representative tagged in multiple coworkers to share best practices of other companies. This helped us to map out our Use Case, program guide, approval workflows, etc.