Overall Satisfaction with Oracle Social Cloud
We are currently using Oracle SRM within the marketing department to orchestrate all our social media campaigns. We use it to schedule and publish social content, listen and monitor key terms and what's going on with our clients, and we use it for reporting to see which campaigns are driving the most engagement.
- Scheduling posts across multiple social platforms
- Listening and monitoring what's going on in the social world
- Reporting on social campaigns
- Would like faster response with the listening component. It's tough to do real time responses when there are lags
- The ability to build out landing pages for social campaigns could use improvment
5 - Primarily Marketing
Oracle SRM is a great tool for enterprise organizations. You can handle all of your social marketing activities right from one platform. It also integrates easily into other Oracle applications such as Eloqua and Support. I recommend it to any large organization.
If you are looking to manage multiple social channels and quickly schedule posts it's a great tool. Not the best tool if you're looking to provide real time or near real time support and feedback to customers who are in the moment.
Oracle Social Cloud (legacy) Feature Ratings
Using Oracle Social Cloud
5 - It is helpful to have experience with enterprise tool integrations, data modeling, and CRM data structures. Additionally, just like any tool, you need a firm grasp of marketing and social media strategy in order to get the most out of the tool.
- Scheduling and publishing to numerous social platforms
- Reporting on engagement and effectiveness
- Simply being able to manage all our social channels and look across the channels to determine which posts and which channels are providing the most growth is key for us
- I would like to look into using SRM to drive social advertising
It's been a great tool for us. No need to switch at this point.
Oracle Social Cloud Support
You are in the hopper with everyone else and it can take a long time to get your question answered.
Kept well informed
Quick Initial Response
Problems left unsolved
Difficult to get immediate help
No - I prefer to work with partners. It's a better experience, with more knowledge and more flexibility. If I were going to pay for support I would pick a specialized partner who was properly trained. Then they can help with issues but also talk through strategy, integration with other platforms, and any manner of marketing issue. I really like working with partners.
Yes - I did but it was a known issue and the team had it resolved in a few hours. Only reported the one time though.
I have a generally neutral view of the Oracle support team
Using Oracle Social Cloud
Within a few hours you should be able to get up to speed to do the basics. I find it very intuitive
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using
- Scheduling and posting to various social channels
- Analytics and campaign metrics are very useful
- I don't get how to do the custom landing pages for social channels
Yes - It works just fine for our needs