Oracle SRM at Lenovohttps://www.trustradius.com/social-media-analyticsOracle Social CloudUnspecified7.6601012016-04-12T22:08:50.549Z
Updated July 29, 2017
Oracle SRM at Lenovo
Score 1 out of 101
- Oracle Social Marketing
Overall Satisfaction with Oracle Social Relationship Management (SRM)
Oracle SRM was used in an attempt to solve the social ROI problem in the NA Commercial Marketing department. However, the product did not deliver what we expected.
- SRM allowed us to tag all social content to Eloqua campaigns and track known-user interaction on the posts.
- The SRM publishing feature allowed us to publish content seamlessly to multiple networks.
- The media mixer solution was a quick, easy, and polished solution for event social displays.
- Understanding the relationship between SRM and Eloqua can be very complicated. Unfortunately the SRM team did not have an Eloqua expert who could clarify answers to very important questions that we had regarding the technicalities of the software.
- The user interface for the engagement and listening module within SRM is not as user-friendly as that of competing products.
- Drive revenue (social media marketing)
In order to market effectively, we need a system that allows us to match our database contacts to their social IDs for marketing. Unfortunately Oracle SRM does not have this quick functionality. The current model for SRM relies on an extensive amount of time and campaign effort in order to gain social market intelligence on your known contacts.