A Beginner SDR Utilizes Outreach to Manage Success.https://www.trustradius.com/sales-engagement-sepsOutreachUnspecified8.33611012018-02-07T17:35:02.873Z
February 07, 2018
A Beginner SDR Utilizes Outreach to Manage Success.
Score 9 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Outreach
Outreach is a tool that users need to be hands-on with Day 1, a simple coaching session can be effective to get started. However, in my personal experiences my effectiveness has increased tremendously the more digging I do on my own. The Outreach support team is easy to reach and often gets back to you the same day, so learning on your own is fairly easy.
Outreach is used by multiple departments at this organization, everyone takes part in sales someway or another so having a tool that can manage communication with clients and prospects is essential. Outreach allows multiple departments to manage their communication efforts to clients and prospective clients.
- Outreach is excellent at organizing my pipeline communication, in a few clicks I can see a simple overview of my call/email campaign with specific prospects.
- Outreach does a great job of managing the communication with my prospects, it gives me great insight into how my emails are received on the other end, as well as the ability to add notes onto a call. Takes away the pain of having to review for 10 minutes before every call, review time can be cut down to 30 seconds.
- From an engineering standpoint, Outreach seems to be easily customized to my team's certain campaign desires. The A/B test feature is also awesome, allows for a quick glance at the success of specific campaigns against each other!
- The learning curve to Outreach can be difficult unless a team has an Outreach guru some features often go unnoticed.
- Occasionally calls will drop and recordings are not found, but this happens few times day to day.
- When campaigns are heavily customized some of the more simple features of Outreach tend to experience issues, for instance when a prospect was marked finished in a sequence, the next day they still received another email or I was tasked to call them once more.
I am limited to what types of reports I can run individually, however, managers and engineering teams can easily run reports to compare the success of certain campaigns. These reports offer key insight into how well a sales team is doing because Outreach managed the direct communication with prospects, our insight needs are often met.
- Unfortunately I don't have access to the type of hard numbers people would love to see but I know for fact that the adoption of Outreach at my organization has aided in increased revenue.
The customer success team always responds in a professional, helpful and timely manner. Often the Outreach Gurus at my organization are away from their desk and communication with your assigned rep is always an easy solution. There always going to be a Guru on hand to learn from, the CST reps allow you to take the learning into your own hands.
Hubspot and Salesloft are also great tools, unfortunately I don't have enough experience to make an effective comparison.
For the number of prospects, I am required to target to increase my success rate, Outreach is an awesome tool that allows me to easily manage a pipeline of 250 targeted touches a week. While email campaigns are extremely customizable, true organic email communication is still best in a separate email client where you have full control over the message.