Easy tool to increase productivity
Julie O'Brien | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 21, 2018

Easy tool to increase productivity

Overall Satisfaction with Outreach

Outreach is an easy to use tool that allows account execs to touch multiple accounts quickly and actually tracks activity on sales campaigns.
  • High email volume deliverability
  • Easy targeted campaigns and templates
  • Prospecting made simple
  • Creating bulk sequences, prospects, and tags
  • Sharing prospect information company wide or between account managers
There are "champions" on my team that are very proficient at using Outreach, but they have had to spend time training and learning the platform very well. They are the main drivers to get usage among other team members. For those that do not have the background knowledge, they do not use Outreach as often.
I generate weekly user reports based on our sales KPIs including emails sent, campaigns used, tasks followed up on (or open), and clicks / responses. This is a useful metric to use when assessing activity on accounts and prospects especially with the email and salesforce integrations. This provides a high level overview of activity for both individual, team, and organization levels. Very easy to filter and modify the reports.
  • Increased activity on propsects
  • Increased pipeline activity (touches)
  • Overall organization (tasks)
There have been multiple opportunities to receive training and coaching from the Customer Success and trainings teams. There are best practices and weekly email updates, etc. It is nice to know that there is a dedicated team that is an additional resource if there are ever any questions or gap in knowledge.
I use Outreach daily in order to keep my pipeline clean and ensure that there is always activity going out to my prospects. In addition, there are helpful notifications for where I should focus my time (tasks, scheduling events, calls, etc). The most time consuming part is actually importing the contact/prospect information that you need, but once that is completed the process is very easy. I also love the email integration to use for quick templates, sequences, and snippets.