Overall Satisfaction with Paycom
I use Paycom as an employee and I also manage 30 employees who use the system as well. The system is user-friendly. Easy to explain to new hires. My staff uses it to enter their PTO, print their pay stubs and W2, and sign documents electronically. As a manager, I can easily keep track of and approve time-off requests. I haven't had any major issues with the system. I look for a system that is easy to use for all levels of my employees. I don't want to have to take time out of my day to handle Payroll issues and with Paycom I don't have to.
- As a manager, the time off request calendar is helpful.
- Easy of pulling up paycheck stubs.
- Documents are electronic and easy to sign.
- I'd prefer days off instead of accrued hours.
- When a system is easy to use for the employees we don't have to spend any time away from our jobs to fix issues. Our time is better spent doing what we're here to do.
Do you think Paycom delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Paycom's feature set?
Did Paycom live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Paycom go as expected?
Would you buy Paycom again?