Yes or no to a new payroll system?https://www.trustradius.com/hr-managementPaycorUnspecified72271012019-06-26T14:32:19.053Z
June 26, 2019
Yes or no to a new payroll system?
Score 8 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Paycor
We use Paycor's time and attendance module, payroll and other products. It helps us keep accurate time for our employees and also keeps attendance for recordkeeping purposes. It is used across our company at three facilities.
- Good time keeping system that helps us pay our employees accurately.
- Simple payroll processing that allows us to pay all locations at once.
- Reporting system to allow us to look at different facets of payroll.
- Time on Demand is a little difficult to use and hard to get screen shots of some of the menus for documenting procedures.
- More interaction of the online onboarding. Allow more than just signing off on documents but allowing check offs.
- Moved our payroll from a 40 hour position to a 24 hour position to an absorbed position done by an employee already in place when the 24 hour person retired.
- Electronic on boarding has helped eliminate paper that was included with our hard copy on boarding packet.
Our HR and/or payroll team has saved time, but I'm not sure how much. - We have eliminated a position for just payroll but still have someone doing the payroll tasks.
While most of the modules are easy to use, the Time on Demand could use some fine tuning with procedures. It is hard to find the correct way to make corrections. Better reporting for ToD.