Overall Satisfaction with Paylocity
We use Paylocity for all employee records, payroll and onboarding processes. Paylocity allows us to unify these processes across all local locations and locations in other regions. Having a consolidated approach as a company has helped us apply a consistent and legal approach to all HR elements. We are glad we made the change.
- Payroll access to users
- Consolidation of paperwork into digital records
- A great solution for time clock needs
- the onboarding process is a bit clunky
- the navigation for the home page is not intuitive, in my opinion
- often times, I will have to manually adjust time clock records due to system down time
- Smartphone app access
- Easy to use payroll access for employees
- Increased quality of communication
- Increased autonomy
- Increased the ability to manage employee payroll concerns
ADP did not offer a comprehensive system that served all of our current and future needs. The decision to switch to Paylocity came after a long period of comparison and careful approach to such a large change for our managers and other employees. The smartphone app is probably the most popular change.
Do you think Paylocity delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Paylocity's feature set?
Did Paylocity live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Paylocity go as expected?
Would you buy Paylocity again?
Most HR systems are messy, antiquated and a non-combined and coordinated approach. When records are sometimes on paper, sometimes on digital and sometimes across more than one digital system, consolidation of efforts and systems is the best first step. Paylocity also eliminates the need for repeat access to payroll documents. Employees enjoy the convenience of updating their personal information online.