Paytm in daily use.
April 14, 2022
Paytm in daily use.
Score 7 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Paytm
I use Paytm for my personal things, like daily usage for UPI or bank transaction. Also for train, bus ticket booking. This is the biggest reason for staying so long Paytm that they have really good and user friendly UI for ticket booking.
- They have best ticket booking system.
- Payment store is really useful.
- UPI and bank transaction makes things easy.
- The biggest thing is UI. They should separate the section.
- Paytm provides so many features that really great, but the only problem is they have really messy things to show. They should sho minimum and dashboard with proper separation.
- They should improve and speed and click identification and routing of application.
- Ticket booking
- Bill payment.
- Paytm mall
- This is Indian app. It's best thing for me and my business.
- The other products of Paytm help my business transaction from to be loose.
- Help me to get my money from those who only uses Paytm.
- Google Pay (formerly Google Wallet)
I use Paytm just for the ticket booking system. For most of my daily transactions, Google Pay is the way. Google Pay has provided things very simple and faster. They always focus on a user-friendly env rather than adding everything to the app. They kept the app more simple and more useful.
Do you think Paytm delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Paytm's feature set?
Did Paytm live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Paytm go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Paytm again?
If you wanna pay any bill or wants to book any tickets it's the best platform. For worse, Even hanging so many features it's hard to understand the user what thing is where. And they keep changing the location of options like passbook, ticket booking, scan, and pay. User is lazy to read the thing's name and all, they just remember which things were where and keep using it.