PCR Review #Outforbloodrecruiterhttps://www.trustradius.com/applicant-tracking-system-atsPCRecruiterUnspecified8471012014-01-21T20:53:39.990Z
Updated April 07, 2015
PCR Review #Outforbloodrecruiter
Score 7 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with PCRecruiter
We use PCR as an Organization. We are an Executive Recruiting Firm. We use PCR to track data, organize, and solicit our Clients, Candidates, and to plan our days.
- PCR is easy to use and very simple in terms of layout. It is very practical and well designed.
- PCR allows us to capture all sorts of data down to the smallest detail. It makes things much more efficient in terms of data management and going paperless. Also, it is very simple to change MASS amounts of data in the system as well are inputting/exporting...
- PCR almost never freezes or causes our computers to freeze.
- PCR is accessible via mobile apps, making it convenient.
- PCR support has been very helpful for training and technical issues as well as adding features
- PCR allows us to function better as a team in terms of organization
- PCR is extremely customizable
- Some of PCR's search criteria is irrelevant and just takes up space and could be streamlined
- Merging duplicates needs improving. You must have an exact field match to merge, and this can be very cumbersome with massive amounts of data. Also, when a resume is parsed, the safety nets for adding duplicates are often times useless.
- I would like to be able to save search criteria in PCR besides the default
- Faster lead input and conversion
- We have made more deals through being more organized
- Some of our Associates have gone almost all paperless
- The mass mailer function had help generate leads quicker
- We definitely spend less time researching
- Oracle Business Analytics,Windsearch
Oracle - I used at another position. Does not apply here. Windsearch was slow, dumb, and unorganized. So, PCR has been a tremendous upgrade and does 95% of what I want it to do...
PCRecruiter Feature Ratings
50 - recruiters, scourers, managers would are maintaining and growing a database of candidates and clients for active and passive searches across the USA and internationally. we need to constantly update pipelines and tracks the process to provide the best level of service to our clients and candidates. PCR does a pretty good job of helping us to that.
It us a very diverse job of computer savy and non-computer savvy recruiters. The savy ones tend to do better. The sourcers help our recruiters navigate our databasee and ergo they help us find candidates quickly. They are very computer savvy and make things easier for the old school type of recruiters. You need to be pretty tech savvy and have an organizaed mindset to maximize PCR.
Right now, PCR is doing everything we need it to do. We are constantly looking for ways to improve our bottom-line, and PCR is getting it done leaving the work for us to implement and if we fall behind, that's on us. I am hoping PCR 9 is a big upgrade and pretty satisfied with PCR overall.
Like to use
Easy to use
Quick to learn
Feel confident using
Lots to learn