June 20, 2018
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Pega Platform
We are service providers for our customers and we are suggesting our customers use Pega for Business Process Management. As we don't have to have to build the system from the scratch. We design the Business Process Flow for our Finance processes. We can have dashboards, reports and also many administrative tasks. There are also notifications/integration as well as SLA escalations built in the tool.
- Pega Platform architecture combines process flow definitions, data handling, case management and other functions in model-based development.
- A non-coding approach based on rules with inheritance helps Pega more attractive product
- Pega's "data pages" capability is a highly flexible data structure.
- Pega's another advantage is that we can design it once and deploy it anywhere
- Like IBM BPM Pega doesn't have integration capability. We expect a good array of products which suits needs of various requirements. IBM's strength is its integration capability.
- There is a scope of improvement of ruleset and version control management.
- Its terminology is somewhat difficult to understand for a new developer
- Pega enables the business to begin fast and also to scale up faster.
- After the integration of Pega to our business this will help in enhancement of revenue growth
- With Pega application we can ensure the effective business process management with automation
We compare Pega BPM with a wide range of other Business Process Management Software services provided by competitors. We also come up with determined by price, available features, and supplier standing. One BPM tool has its own advantage and Pega has all the features available.
Our customers' businesses are with healthcare and insurance domains which have multiple business ends and all of them needs to connect to business processes in the end. Pega achieved this goal of designing them and now most of the processes are running on Pega Platform. It also replaced the existing manual intensive business processes.