Overall Satisfaction with PI Behavioral Assessment
We began using the Predictive Index in human resources. However, it didn't take long before the assessment was adopted by other departments. Today we are using the PI Behavioral Assessment across our organization and we have seen organizational improvements. This assessment really does what it claims to do, it decodes humans. The PI has helped managers to improve working relationships with their employees and it has also been a very valuable tool in our organization's selection process.
- Easy and simple to use!
- Generates concise and very accurate results.
- Great tech support is provided if you ever run into issues using the software.
- Job applicants have asked questions regarding the general questions asked on the link before the PI Assessment begins.
- I would recommend creating an option for applications to bypass the general questions before the assessment.
- Improved recruitment and selection process
- Reduced turnover rate
- Improved retention
Most of the other assessments in the marketplace are lengthy and complicated. The PI Behavioral Assessment is so user-friendly that many job applicants have told me they prefer it over other assessments they have taken. The other great thing about the PI assessment is that it only outlines behavioral traits that are scientifically linked to successful job performance. You don't have to worry about compliance with this software.
The PI Behavioral Assessment is well suited for improving your organization's hiring and selection process. The ability to create your own behavioral benchmark for specific positions adds a whole new dimension to your recruitment process. The assessment is also a great coaching tool for employee development and engagement. I highly recommend trying it out!