Overall Satisfaction with Pipedrive
We use Pipedrive as the key tool to track client email and the sales pipeline from prospect-to-sale. Pipedrive solves a few problems for us. 1) It allows my remote staff to visit one place and see all of the latest communication with a client/prospect. 2) It provides a very clear and easy to use dashboard for visualizing sales throughout the conversion process (the best dashboard we have seen to-date).
- The sales pipeline dashboard is what sold me on Pipedrive... it is customizable, intuitive to use, and informative.
- Pipedrive offers a great many 3rd party integration options which offer the appeal of minimizing steps in administration; created by having to transfer information from one 3rd party system to another.
- Most of the dashboards provided offer various views to allow you to digest the information presented in different ways.
- I used CapsuleCRM before and appreciated their more thorough integration with Google Apps that allowed me to see useful information about a sender from within gmail without having to open the CRM. I miss this a great deal.
- I would love to see even more 3rd party integrations!
- My staff has found this system very simple to use and adapt to which has allowed us to use its systems to work harder and faster in short order.
- The Pipedrive dashboard has significantly simplified our view of the overall sales and prospective sales in our business
- We have two companies with separate clients and staff so having the ability to quickly switch between companies within the same account has saved us valuable time and money.
CapsuleCRM was our go-to system up until now and it did a very decent job. Where it lacked, however, was its visualization of the sales process. It also bothered us that outstanding tasks could not easily be removed if they piled up AND they were taking up a great deal of space on our main login dashboard - more a problem at our end but still something we didn't enjoy. Pipedrive has a cleaner and simple layout with more power behind the scenes - we couldn't be happier.
Pipedrive is no Hubspot. So, if you want a system that will automate any facet of your marketing or outreach then it is not the best system for you. There may even be a time soon where we switch to a system like Hubspot while still using Pipedrive. Why? Because Hubspot supports Pipedrive integration - which was great news for us.