Overall Satisfaction with Predictive Index Behavioral Assessment
[Both our] recruitment and orientation team use the Predictive Index Behavioral Assessment in order to determine what assets our possible new hires will bring to our organization and how we can help develop other skills [the team] would like to see. We also use [the recruit's] results as part of our orientation so they can think about what [to] work on and improve.
- Helps candidates think about their skills
- User friendly
- Candidates might think about other skills they would like to develop
- Explain the questions differently.
- Some times new hires have a hard time understanding the question
- Adding more than two questions
- Add scenarios and how they relate to their skills depending on their position
- More people are excited to learn other skills
- People want to see their results
- Some people get nervous or overwhelmed by all of the adjectives so they might pick more than what their skills actually are
Other assessments provide more than two questions [in] order to determine our candidate's skills. I do believe [some] variety might help Predictive Index Behaviour Assessment determine more accurate results since candidates would have to answer more questions about their skills. I personally enjoyed the multiple questions that were asked with other applications to determine their candidate's skills and strengths.
Do you think Predictive Index Behavioral Assessment delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Predictive Index Behavioral Assessment's feature set?
Did Predictive Index Behavioral Assessment live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Predictive Index Behavioral Assessment go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Predictive Index Behavioral Assessment again?
[Predictive Index Behaviour Assessment] is very user-friendly. Our candidates get an email and [then] follow the simple [enclosed instructions]. I’ve never had a problem trying to log in to any of the assessments. You can review the assessments [immediately] after the candidate [has] finished. [The candidate] can also see [the] results [as well].
I've never used [Predictive Index Behavioral Assessment's] customer service [as] I’ve never had [a] problem.
I believe our candidates are able to think about what other coworkers and managers believe their strengths are. [Candidates] are also able to think about what they would like to accomplish at our company and what [skills] they still [need] to develop. The assessment is very thorough.