Printfection is a gift!
June 06, 2022
Printfection is a gift!
Manager in MarketingComputer Software Company, 5001-10,000 employees
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Printfection
My team has 2 primary use cases for Printfection. We have an online swag store that our sales teams use to request gifts be sent to prospects and customers. They're able to write personalized gift notes that are printed on branded notecards for a nice impression. AE's typically send gifts to thank people after a meeting, or to re-engage with people they want to connect with. The other use case for Printfection is for our regional marketing events. Printfection ships bulk products for us to use at trade shows and smaller hospitality events.
- Responsiveness - they are quick to answer questions and provide help.
- Creative - they're willing to partner on new ideas and find solutions.
- Customer-focused - they consistently go above and beyond to make sure things are right.
- Integration with CRM.
- More clarity on inventory owned by various teams in our company (we have multiple teams using Printfection and each fund its own purchases).
- The ability to stage orders for approval before sending.
- The ability to create an ordering page that is consistent with our brand.
- Great customer service.
- Previously we had a "welcome" kit for certain new customers with custom packaging and great messaging. It was very successful in helping kick off a new customer relationship.
- If the platform was integrated with our CRM we'd have more metrics to be able to measure ROI.
By ticket, email, or phone, they always reply quickly. They are problem solvers and always seek to go above and beyond when we ask for help.
Without a doubt, having the centralized ability to manage our swag has a positive impact on our productivity. The messages of confirmation at each stage along the way eliminate any questions that recipients may have about their order.
There was a period of time when we were using both platforms. Sendoso integrates with our sales communication platform, Outreach, and was also brought in by an individual who was more familiar with Sendoso than anything else. Their fee structure is much higher for the number of users we want to have access to the platform and it just didn't make sense.
Do you think Printfection delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Printfection's feature set?
Did Printfection live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Printfection go as expected?
Would you buy Printfection again?
Both of the use cases I described are in their wheelhouse and are things they do very well. I know they also help provide new hire kits to our new employees and that is very well received. Many of our individual teams also budget for employee incentive gifts, and that's something Printfection helps with as well. They have a wide variety of items at different price points, make great recommendations and overall are terrific partners.