December 07, 2018
Score 10 out of 10
- Project Management
- Quality & Safety
Overall Satisfaction with Procore
Procore is being used across the Properties Development department for use with document management and project management. The system helps to maintain organization regarding the flow and tracking of project related documents.
- Provides strength in the management of construction drawings by tracking revisions, changes, updates & distribution. This is a useful tool in ensuring that all team members have the most current documents.
- Provides strength in the management of RFIs & Submittals. The flow through the approval process and distribution is tracked and recorded from initiation through approval.
- Provides a useful too to field management for documenting their daily logs, managing safety and reporting of issues.
- The option to rotate drawings should be added. This is a critical feature for use when reviewing the drawings.
- Add additional tools for measuring dimensions from plans. Currently there is not a "polygon" tool to help with determining the lineal footage or area of an odd shaped structure.
I have seen other programs used, but have only actually used Procore at two different companies.
Yes, we have benefited. Sharing documents with lenders & council throughout the development & construction process has helped to share, distribute and track documents.
- Procore helped our organization by saving us the need to add an additional person. The functionality of Procore help with efficiency and reduced the need for additional team members to organize and track documents.
- Gain visibility into projects
- Ensure information is accessible and up to date
- Document job site conditions
- Report on incidents and inspections
See previous answers. This is a redundant question.
There are a few challenges with learning the system, but overall I find it to be very user friendly.