Overall Satisfaction with ProsperWorks CRM
All businesses should have a CRM, what makes the decision is cost, flexibility, and integrations. This is now a Google product and since we use Google Apps it was a no brainer. We have all of our client success and sales on ProsperWorks and are happy we have it. We have added substantial customized workflows and fields to the system and are continuing to tweak it. Before you start a sales process, start with your CRM! It will take time to set it up, but it will take longer to backfill massive amounts of data.
- Track sales process
- Track customer interactions
- Integrate with tools
- Communicate across the organization where things are at
- Sales Report and performance
- Sometimes its reporting gets confusing as how to pull certain things.
- While its point of entry price is great, when you get more powerful its cost gets aligned with higher priced tools.
- Solid integration with Google Apps
- Low cost of entry
- Higher costs and more functionality are needed when compared to some lower priced solutions
It is a very powerful tool to the level of Sugar and Salesforce. With its tight integration, as a Google product, it is seamless and really assists in managing communication with clients. While Zoho offers a great low-cost solution, ProsperWorks definitely hits the mark for SMB. If you are looking at a CRM you should give ProsperWorks a good look as we were very pleased that we didn't go with HubSpot and moved to Prosper as they didn't nickel and dime for basic functions. Free is good, until you realize it is not free at all (HubSpot).
It is great for small businesses that use Google Apps. If you are using Google Apps you should give ProsperWorks CRM a look. It is very powerful and with its ability to track emails and conversation it will help with client retention, especially if you have a sales or support individual leave the company.