Overall Satisfaction with PRTG Network Monitor
We monitor all production servers, network appliances and services on each. Currently utilizing over 600 of 100 sensors, and used as our early defense mechanism for any health issues or down devices. Easy way to get a baseline of resources, and look back at historical data to track trends or look at disk consumption, etc.
- Monitor servers, CPU, memory, disk, services.
- Monitor network and bandwidth, port up/down.
- Provide options for custom solutions to meet your environment.
- Support is great and always helpful, the often forgotten value of any product.
- OID/MIB import tool.
- SNMP error, doesn't point you in the right direction.
- Ability to know of production issues quickly.
- Able to know overall health of systems and network.
Do you think PRTG Network Monitor delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with PRTG Network Monitor's feature set?
Did PRTG Network Monitor live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of PRTG Network Monitor go as expected?
Would you buy PRTG Network Monitor again?
Small to medium businesses where they have an on-staff SysAdmin or Network Admin who can support the on-prem server and all the services. If this is not monitored or set up properly, the app can quickly get out of date, and the sensors not work properly with correct notifications to do the intended job of letting you know that there is a problem.