Overall Satisfaction with Qualaroo Insights
Qualaroo has been used to gain insights to inform our design decisions and improve our visitors experience on our websites to ultimately impact other areas of brand perception (consideration, purchase, advocacy). It helped us to uncover a deeper understanding of who is coming to our websites and why. It is being used in our Market Research department.
- Qualaroo does a great job of being able to capture additional information about a respondent, like their UTM data
- Qualaroo does a great job at providing exportable, raw data for deeper analysis
- Qualaroo does a great job at providing emails to give quick snapshots at how your survey "nudge" is performing
- Qualaroo has great support and lots of documentation online to help
- Qualaroo has easily digestible dashboards to get quick insights
- Qualaroo makes it easy to duplicate and rerun surveys "nudges"
- I wish the dashboard was a little more interactive so that you can do some deeper analysis - things like filtering out people who answered a certain way
- I wish the building of the survey "nudge" was easier and more visual - it's a bit clunky and hard to reorder questions.
- I wish there was a way to add more logic into questions, as you have to duplicate questions to get around this which can make the building process difficult
- Qualaroo has helped us to uncover, diagnose, and treat pain points on our site to improve our visitor's experience
- From the improved experience, we're hoping to see an uptick in purchases and advocacy
We decided to go with Qualaroo because it offered the ability to capture UTM data, as well as sent event information back to Google Analytics. In addition, the services Qualaroo provided was just right - not too many bells and whistles at a fair price point. Overall, Qualaroo was the right fit for us.
Qualaroo is great for onsite surveys that need to capture additional information like UTM data and talk/interact with Google Analytics through events. The team at Qualaroo has also been great to work with as they navigated our corporation's security policies. They were also great at working with us to find a package that suited our needs within our budget.