Overall Satisfaction with Quantum Metric
We have been using Quantum Metric for few months now. Initially it's being used by Product and UX teams to understand our customers' top pain points and to determine our next set of roadmap items. Over time we plan to fully roll it out to our QA teams and customer service teams (where we can actually see recordings to validate the customer issues). One particular use case we are doing it to validate the post release QA to see live customers interact with any new feature.
- Opportunity Analysis- This particular feature helps us to prioritize which of the glitches/enhancements to focus on from a list of million possibilities. Having a dollar value for each possible fix drives clear business value.
- Error occurrences - Usually we have separate APM tools to determine the tech issues. QM gives us one snapshot view for all the tech errors and combined with user recordings it makes life of PM easy to get the fix done.
- Rage Clicks - Usability is a big concern for platforms like ours which serves users across multiple type of devices. What are the possible usability blockers which causes customer to abandon the journey is highly useful.
- Search Anything - There's a top bar which is intutive and I can search anything from a event name to order confirmation number which is great!
- Running multivariate tests using QM. As more and more companies are moving towards testing approach, setting and running a test quickly and accurately will be good enhancement.
- Integrations with other monitoring tools like Runscope/pagerduty/new relic
- Validating a user problem before it spirals out to vast majority of users has saved us lot of time and money
- Shorter User research sessions by seeing user recordings is a faster and cost effective approach
For a new user, it's pretty intuitive to onboard and start doing the basic functionalities. But QM has a lot of functionalities which can be leveraged by more team members (especially when you don't have analysts dedicatedly using this) if further enhancements to usability are made.
Our account managers have been super supportive and responsive.
It's great to visually see how users are using your product and see your features being used/not used.