Qubit enhances us!
Updated December 06, 2017
Qubit enhances us!
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Qubit
It is used by the e-commerce department to improve site UX, A/B split tests and implement new features such as social proofing. It enables us to test things before we commit to a permanent change in addition to building bespoke customer experiences for key marketing events like Christmas and Valentine's Day.
- It works well across responsive platforms.
- It can build bespoke and targeted experiences for customer segments and display relevant content in order to increase conversion.
- From a customer's perspective, all Qubit experiences are implemented in the style of your website; the customer journey remains seamless.
- They struggle to juggle our international and UK workload simultaneously. The UK often takes precedence because it is a larger proportion of our traffic.
- It can take too long to update experiences - but we are an inpatient brand!
We can offer them more. Social proofing adds urgency in the DPD page. We're working on our data layer so that we can surface bespoke and personalised content. We use pop-ups and tool tips to guide them through the site and encourage them into the check-out. I'm particularly fond of our delivery banner.
- We aren't there yet. But once we are, I feel as though the opportunities are endless.
- We can target men versus women shoppers, sale versus full price shoppers etc., to improve on conversion.
- Bespoke and personalised content are what customers are beginning to expect. We can offer a seamless experience from social, email, retargeting etc.
Qubit suits us because we don't have an in-house development team so it enables us to build A/B tests before we spend money making permanent changes with our agency. They push our creative boundaries and support us in offering on brand and out of the box experiences for the likes of Christmas etc.
Qubit are supportive and flexible in providing support. They are happy working out of usual hours, even on weekends and if I have any doubts about the set up of an experience they’re quick to respond and willing to check my work. On particularly big revenue days they monitor our account and they’re quick to identify and problem solve any issues.