Overall Satisfaction with Raiser's Edge NXT
It is our sole constituent information database as it pertains to fundraising, and information management. It also is being used to run reports and manage volunteers, events and as a reporting tool with the dashboard function. Lastly, the mobile capability makes it priceless for us when we meet with potential donors to our institution.
- Mobile capability
- Dashboard and reports for accounability
- Built in reminder of key strategic steps to make to ensure continuity of engagement and cultuvation
- Built in wealth screening with Wealth Engine
- It can be somewhat complicated with all of its functions. [I] would continue to tweak the ease of using its great functions. The classes are great to get you started but still the overall usage could be simplified.
- The wealth screenings are oftentime not accurate in terms of being far off from where they should be.
- Operational Efficiency
So far so good. Understanding our constituents at a glance and everything about them that is relevant to our efforts is pretty uncanny. Sometimes the system is slow but that could just be a function of the Internet access/wi fi. But the benefits of the reports and the built in reminders of information specifically relevant to our donors is pretty priceless.
Clearly Blackbaud has done an amazing job bringing a wealth of feedback from its potential users to create NXT. And the ongoing updates of NXT gives me the confidence that I have the latest and best tool for constituent management--especially in a world of perpetual evolving technology.
It's perfect for contact reports immediately following a meeting and capturing what occurred without losing nuances with the mobile capability. While wealth screenings aren't always spot on in the first place, clearly there are challenges with NXT even coming close to being accurate. But once that function is resolved, the product is very compelling.