Using Raiser's Edge NXT
4 - Our Development officers, development associate, and membership manager all use NXT in our organization. The membership manager generally uses it to review constituents information and create lists. Our development officers use the opportunity and action tools regularly.
1 - The development associate is out in-house support for NXT. Having an understanding of the database and how it relates to NXT is important. Also understanding the needs of our staff helps to refine reporting and influences structure of NXT
- Everyone having easy access to information and a full picture of a constituent relationship.
- Easy intuitive access.
- Valuable reporting that saves time.
- Moves management.
- Tracking our pipeline for accounting. Previously we did not have a formal way to communicate the value and number of opportunities in play. NXT makes this easy to track and report.
- We are looking forward to event management and email functionalities in the near future.
NXT has helped increase communication between departments of our organization as well as track our goals and opportunities.
Overall Satisfaction with Raiser's Edge NXT
We currently use NXT specifically for four departments - general development, volunteers, events, and membership. We are working to expand to our grants department. Our goal is to understand each constituent relationship across our entire organization. RE NXT specifically addresses communication between departments.
- The actions and notes feature are far superior to what is available in database only versions.
- I love the built-in analytic features. I have actually spent hours sorting and sifting and exploring the different options available. They are easy and intuitive to use and provide new insights into our constituency.
- I love the interface. I am comfortable in database view, but others are not. I've had great success with getting coworkers to log in, explore and add valuable information to records.
- I would like to see event and membership management incorporated into NXT. Like I mentioned earlier many of my coworkers are not comfortable with the database view and I am still having to pull reports for events and membership because these are not yet available in NXT.
- I would like to see OXL features added to NXT. While I love that I can quickly send an email to a single constituent I'd like to have the feature added to send an email to a list of constituents directly from NXT.
- Operational Efficiency
- Increased revenue from existing donors
We are currently still working toward our goals.
We have greatly benefited from the Blackbaud Community. I love that if I have a question I can reach out to other like minded professionals and get answers. Specifically I have joined the Blackbaud Champions group. This is an engaging forum that promotes learning and socialization.
Throughout my nonprofit career I have always worked with Blackbaud products.