Overall Satisfaction with Reflektive
We use Reflektive as a tool to publicly thank and show gratitude to coworkers across the organization, in every department. The tool enables employees to call out specific people, leave an encouraging note on a public feed, and hashtag applicable emotions, feelings, or sentiments that might be applicable to the action taken.
- Simple & Easy to Use: Reflektive uses a streamlined UI that is solely focused on giving and showing employee gratitude.
- Alerts: The tool emails you to let you know when someone has thanked you.
- Integration: You can use the Reflektive web portal or use the Gmail integration which enables users to leave feedback without navigating to a separate site.
- Native GIF integration: It would be great if the tool had a GIF selector when giving or responding to gratitude
- On the sidebar, it would help to have a custom list linked to employees which enable users to quickly give gratitude to employees that work with the most closely.
- Allow profile pictures to be pulled directly from Google or Facebook.
- It has allowed employees to feel more appreciated for the hard work and collaborative effort.
- The tool serves as a resource to reference for past employee appreciation.
In the past, we utilized solutions that tried to do a little bit of everything (give gratitude, self-reviews, employee reviews, etc) but they never excelled at any one thing. Reflektive is a simpler, easy to use, a solution that needs little to no training to use.
Reflektive is well suited for medium to large organizations where cross-functional work is a regular occurrence. It isn't meant to be used for employee reviews, self-reviews, or take the place of a corporate communications platform; rather, it is meant to do one thing - serve as a public soapbox and repository for giving and receiving employee gratitude.