Overall Satisfaction with Rippling
I use Rippling to manage my benefits and generally work through the logistics of my day-to-day job functions. It facilitates me switching between jobs to stay accountable, managing my payroll and time cards, and requesting time off from work. Honestly, it's a complete solution for our HR department and it really takes a lot of the hands-on aspects of human resources and makes them a lot more manageable for our teams.
- Consolidating things that our HR department would spend a lot more time doing normally
- Providing a space for employees to manage their time and request time off
- Providing a solution for onboarding our employees and managing all the apps on their work computers
- Stability and reliability, the app does crash from time to time
- A more comprehensive job code system, to make switching easier than a drop-down menu
- An integration of learning modules to help with onboarding
- Streamlining HR processes-positive
- Keeping requests off manageable-positive
- Helping to onboard remote workers-positive
I think support has been incredible, and they've really worked with us to make sure we have all the tools we need to be set up for success!
Do you think Rippling delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Rippling's feature set?
Did Rippling live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Rippling go as expected?
Would you buy Rippling again?
Incredibly easy to use, great UX and UI design, I always know where I am in the app and what I am capable [of] doing on any given screen. Seriously well done!
I think Rippling is extremely well-suited for remote employees, especially because it allows companies to onboard their remote employees without having to provide a ton of oversight. Honestly, I think it would work well for in-person scenarios as well, because it does consolidate a lot of steps that the HR department would typically have to take, especially in terms of payroll.