Robin Check-In and Kiosk
August 16, 2020
Robin Check-In and Kiosk
Engineer in Information TechnologyInternet Company, 1001-5000 employees
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Robin
Robin is being used globally by our organization. We primarily use the conference room booking product along with the kiosk product. Employees use Robin to find, book, and confirm check-ins to rooms.
- Keeping the product up to date. Robin uses a method I have yet to see another company use where their iOS application will update without intervention in MDM software or the App Store. Install once and you'll never need to update again.
- Analytics. Robin has provided us with insight and analytics to the nuances of our organization. This information has helped us with our growth and assisted our team with making data-driven decisions.
- Slower innovation. Robin was ahead of their time and it's shown in their product. Having used it for the past three years I haven't seen much innovation in the product.
- At times it can be stressful and unintuitive to use the web UI as an administrator. There are some tasks that are common that take upwards of 3 to 4 clicks to get to, and when you're done saving, you have to go back to the beginning to start over.
- A positive impact Robin has had, as previously mentioned, was building new spaces and expansions with data-driven insight. We were able to better meet the needs of the business and free up utilization of medium and large conference rooms by uncovering the need for more 1:1 rooms.
We were a longtime customer of Teem at our current organization and I used it at a former employer. Being a greater Boston based company we liked that we were close to Robin's HQ. This gave us face-time with the owners and our account executives. Aside from that, Robin was better at analytics than Teem. They were also able to turn around a request for a kiosk solution that was better aligned with our needs.
Being in an engineering role, I have dealt with many support teams and have also worked on support teams. Robin is always quick, friendly, and helpful. The Support team has gone above and beyond to deliver when we needed them to. I would say their Support team is one of the company's greatest assets.
Do you think Robin delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Robin's feature set?
Did Robin live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Robin go as expected?
Would you buy Robin again?